Chapter 3

What the hell is going on?

Jungkooks P.O.V.

  Everyone went silent. They were all so confused. How is this even possible? To get robbed on the same day, by people who have the same surname as them. Is this  a coincidence?

"Isn't Jung Ae-ri a celebrity?"Jin asks, a bit confused.

"Well yeah, there was an actress named Jung Ae-ri, but I am more than sure this isn't the same person." the woman says.

"Well this is weirder than Taehyung"Yoongi says, breaking the silence and earning a glare from the younger.

"Very funny Yoongi, but can we concentrate on the problem?" Namjoon snaps.

Yoongi looks at him a bit taken back by the attitude, but before they could get in a fight the womans phone rings again.

"Hello sir......Oh my god really?...That's great!.....Yes, of course sir......I understand sir.....Bye" she hangs up.

"I finally have some good news!"she says excitedly.We all look at her."We caught Jung Ae-ri, so we can talk with her! Maybe the two, well, robberies are connected and she could give us information."she claps as she finishes.

Our manager sighs before he says"Great, can you get her here, NOW." it sounded more like an order than a request, and the woman immediately went out to make a call.
Then our manager turned to the us.

"I don't know what's going,but we'll get to the bottom of it, don't worry it's probably some crazy fans playing a joke on us. Or some pranksters, who thinks that this is funny" he then turns around and exits the room.

"What do you guys think?" Taehyung asks,while starring ahead of himself.

"I don't think it's a coincidence, but it's probably someone messing around with us"I answer.

They nod and humm in agreement. Before we could continue our discussion, the door opens and the woman comes in with a couple of police officers behind her.

"She's here"she says then steps away,so we can see a girl looking furiously at the officers. But when she sees us, her jaw drops and her eyes go wide.

"Yup probably a fan messing with us." Namjoon says and sighs. We all think the same thing, until she finally speaks.

But what she says shocks us all.

"DAD?!"

__________
Anddddds this is where things will get exciting! :)