Chapter 26

Hoseok's P.O.V.
Kwang?! Kwang as in my future son?! Before I got to ask, Hui-Seon was already out of the car sprinting towards, at least I assume, Kwang in the middle of traffic. She's jumping between cars, running. I still can't spot Kwang, but it doesn't matter as I care about Hui-Seon's safety right now. Jimin is in complete shock of his daughter's actions, eyes wide, frozen. Others have the same reactions.

"Is she out of her damn mind?!" I hear Jungkook screams, then he jumped out of the car to run after her. I quickly follow him.

I try to catch up to him, but it's hard as I was concentrating on not getting hit by something. I could no longer see Hui-Seon only Jungkook who, I hoped, still had his eyes on her. I heard loud steps following me, probably the rest coming after us. Although it was barely audible, the honking and curses thrown at us were louder.

Finally reaching the sidewalk, I tried to follow Jungkook. Unfortunetly, it wasn't easier than running between cars, as there were hundreds of people walking. I honestly don't know how I managed to not lose Jungkook in the crowd.

I saw him run into a......flower shop? I hesitated for a second. It was a bad idea tho, because the moment I stopped Taehyung crushed into me from behind. He quickly helped me up and muttered a "sorry hyung" before opening door, signaling to me to go inside.

The moment I step inside the beautiful smell of flowers relax me. It takes a minute for me to realize, I have a son to find.

I see Jungkook from behind, walking somewhere. I quickly follow him, Taehyung behind me.

When we stopped we saw Hui-Seon hugging a boy on her tiptoes, as the boy was as tall as me. He had wavy brown hair, looked around 16, and had a relieved expression on his face. He was the opposite of Ae-ri. While Ae-ri looked (I'm guessing) more like her mother, with some of my features on her, he looked liked me, with some differences I guess wore from his mother. What stood out was his tanned skin, like he spent the last three weeks on vacation in Hawaii.

"Hey dad!" he awkwardly waves at me. Hui-Seon let him go and turned to us.

"Kwang, this is past Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung. Past, I mean for you present, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung this is Hoseok's son, Kwang."

"Hi." Was all I could say right now.

"I think we should get going, the others are waiting in the car. We'll catch up with him at home."

"Right let's go."

We quickly run across the street full of cars, again. Once we get in the car, everyone starts studying Kwang.

"Hi hyungs." Was all he coukd say, before Hui-Seon started asking him questions.

"Okay I can't wait until we're home, I have to know. What happened to you?"

"Well that's a good question Hui."