Chapter 20

Yoongi's P.O.V.

My eyes wide when I realize what they just said. Dads?! Everyone is as equally confused as I am.

"Did you just say dads?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Oh yeah well, we told you that yours and Jungkooks family is really close. So your kids look at you two like they're dads. Especially Hwan." she glances at the boy who's still enjoying Jungkooks hand in his hair, even though Jungkook looks  just as shocked as I am.

Before we can say anything, Hwan agrees with the statement, by shouting "No dadddy my head's cold!" and grabbing Jungkooks hand, putting it back on his head, when he tried to pull away.

"Woah....that's unexpected." Hoseok blurts out. We're all speechless.

"And.......can you tell me why is that?" I ask.

Her smile falls at this."I don't want to talk about that. If you're curious, please ask Ae-ri or Chang-nim about it. Just not me or Hwan......please." she pleads.

"Is there something wrong?" Jimin worriedly asks, after all his daughter went from happy to depressed in less then three seconds.

She takes Hwans hand. "I'll tell Ae-ri to explain things to you." Was the last thing she said, before dragging away a whining Hwan.

"That was......odd." Seokjin.

"I know do you thing there's something very serious behind it? She looked so sad when we mentioned it." Jungkook looks me in the eye.

I wanted to reply, but Ae-ri stepped into the room.

"I heard you have some questions."