Chapter 55

Author P.O.V.
They decided it was time to go back to their house, for the last time, before the kids go back to their time.

Everyone went out the door, except Hwan and V."You wouldn't mind if we stayed a bit, would you?" Hwan asked."We always wanted to see this place in it's glory."

Jungkook was a bit upset, because he wanted to talk with his daughter in private, but decided to let them be.

Hwan P.O.V.
After everyone left, we looked around the hotel. Went through all kinds of rooms, like the cafeteria and reception. It was way better than how I imagined, how we imagined when we were lurking around here.

We didn't talk about any of the things that went down. I was glad that we didn't start with stressful topics, we had just enough stress these past couple of days.

Then we went back to the room, to enjoy it one last time. We sat on the bed, facing the window, to see the beautiful sight of Seoul.

Now came the tension part. But in my head I decided that I cannot be a coward. I had enough of not addressing my feelings, I want this to be over, and I want us to begin.

"Hwan I am.....so sorry, you have no idea! The hardest part was seeing it destroy you, when I wanted the exact opposite-" I shut her up with a kiss. I held her face in one hand, her hand in the other. The kiss felt like walking on clouds, her soft lips finally touching mine. She kissed back right away, moving closer to me. Once we ran out of breathe we looked at each other; and that was it.

There was nothing to be said, we both understood everything. We settled everything with the kiss. The kiss, that meant the whole wide world to me. I love this girl so much.