Chapter 14

Jungkook P.O.V.
Ae-ri looked really confident in herself after stating that statement.
"And what would that plan be...?" Namjoon carefully asks.

"Well." Ae-ri takes a huge breath. "So remember how I told you that Hwan and Hui-Seon are always with Vanechka? Well, that might be our key right now. Because they spend so much time with her, they learned a lot of things from her."

"So did we, which will also be important."Chang-min cuts in.

"Yes, thank you. I think we will be able to track them down, if we get the right equipment. If we managed to find either Hwan or Hui-Seon, they might be able to find Jeon. Or serve some helpful information, as they were with her and knew more things about the......experiment."

"Especially Hwan, if we can find him we'll hit the jackpot."

"Right, so we'll have to borrow some money from you, to try and get the technology that will be good enough.

"Yeah I mean......It might be harder in the past, this technology is different from the future one, so we can only hope we'll succed."

"Alright.......you have already borrowed some money from Hoseok hyung and me, so it's only fair that you'll take from someone else."

"Well okay, how sh-" Namjoon gets cut of by Chang-min who skips across the room, puts her hand out with her palm facing up, and smiling at Taehyung.

"Dadddddddddd, can I get some money?" she pleads.

"Well okay how much-"

"Your card."

"....."

"Oh don't be like that, you're so rich in the future it's disgusting, this won't hurt you a bit!"

Taehyung pulls out his card, and gives it to Chang-nim, while Ae-ri is trying to hold back her laughter.

"Okay now we'll need a computer."

"A computer? I thought you'd buy a new one?" Seokjin asks confused.

"We are! We're going online shopping!"