Chapter 56

Jungkook P.O.V.
After Hwan and V got back, all the kids tried to steal her, but of course I made sure I was the fastest.

"Hey, Vanechka..."she looks up at me a bit taken aback. I guess she wasn't prepared to talk with me."Can we talk a bit.."I looked at the group of friends surrounding her."...in private?"

"Yes of course." she tries to smile but I can tell she's faking it, she looks just as nervous as I am.

I lead her to my bedroom, she just followed me the whole time. She wasn't the same fierce girl, who saved her family; she was a scared daughter, getting ready to be scolded by her dad. Just like how I was the dad, but I wasn't actually going to scold her...something she doesn't know yet.

I opened the door for her, and let her go in before me. She didn't look at me as she went quickly into the room.

She sat down on my bed very unsurely as I closed the door. I sat down next to her, keeping a polite distance.

I wasn't sure how to start, I've never done anything like this before. I realised I should've taken the time I had while I was prisoner, to figure out my father speech. Nevermind now, I'll just try to say what's on my mind.

After a couple of minutes of silence I realised, I have no idea what I'm doing, so I tried my best to improvise.

"Sooooo....you and Hwan?"

Yes, I tried, and then failed miserably. So my next best idea was the hardcore honesty.

"Alright look, I know I'm going to be your dad in the future, but I don't really know how to do this.."

"You won't know then either, sorry I had to, continue." she cut in.

"Okay well, I want you to know that I would never ever, ever want to get rid of you, no matter what happens. I just know, okay? I can feel it, the moment I saw you I felt it, and I still do. And there's a reason behind it; I love you. I know me a bit, and I fully understand the decisions I made in the future...wow weird sentence, never thought I'd say that"that made her smile" but I would choose you over anything. You're my daughter, and I love you, and I'll love you, so please go home, give me a big hug, and NEVER leave me."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes."But I just wanted to make you happy, b-but I just ruined everything...I-I'm so sorry dad I-" I cut her off by hugging her to my chest. She instantly broke down.

Although she was sobbing, I could feel her getting relief. I have to admit, holding my little daughter in my hands, protecting her, felt like the best thing in the whole wide world. But I had to realise, I felt this before, and I knew exactly when...

"I love you dad! I love you so much you have no idea!"

"Maybe I do....Can I have a wild guess? Do you happen to love me so much you'd travel back in time just to save me from my problems?" she smiled up at me through teary eyes.

I kissed her on the cheeck, then held her tightly one last time."You're going to have to go back soon."

"I know, we'll be living tonight." she said sadly.

"Would you like to stay?"

"I like this version of you, where you haven't felt all that pain yet. It makes me happy. You're different."

"Yes, but I bet my future self is having the absolute WORST time of his life, searching for his baby girl, so It's time for you to go my daughter."

She kissed me too."I love you, and I'll miss you."

"I love you more and I'll miss you more." I smiled.