Chapter 53

Author P.O.V.
  A lot of things happened at once. Hwan felt like he was splashed in the face with i ce cold water, as he instantly recognized the voice. But he wasn't the only one who did; all the kids lit up with hope the moment they heard the scream. While the adults all whipped their heads to every direction, trying to find out where the voice is coming from. The (apparently) boss of the so-called enemy froze in his tracks, a victory smile on his face. Yoonseok seemed shocked, as he turned his face towards the door.

"Get the fuck back from him, or I'll swear I'll kill all of you!" the person screamed again.

Jungkook P.O.V.
"What the hell?" I asked in confusion, as I had no clue to whom this female voice belonged to.

"That's V." Hwan smiles with the brightest eyes.

The boss turned to the door, while still holding the blade towards Hwan. And then the door was kicked down, only to reveil Jeon Vanecka herself.

She stood bravely, her short hair a bit messy, her bangs in her eyes. She wore a black t-shirt, which was as dirty as a pool of mud is, and  black ripped jeans, that were actually ripped, because of falling. She had many bullets attached to her, along with a gun, that should've been way too big for her, but she held it so professionally, it made her look badass.

She turned to Hwan first, of course."Hey Hwany! I missed you!" she offered him a gentle smile.

Which he, naturally, returned."I missed you too."

Author P.O.V.
Jungkook's jaw dropped to the ground. He thought about what will happen when he'll actually meet her, but this was never how it went down in his head.

V didn't spare a glance at anyone else, she wiped the smile off of her face, and pointed her gun at the man.

"Did I fucking STUTTER?! MOVE!" He just chuckled, not taking her seriously. He was feeling ecstatic, after searching for the solution of the book that held the secrets to time travel for so many years, now he found it; and it's right in front of him. This little girl has no choice, but to tell him what she discovered, or else she can say goodbye to her loved ones. This was the best day of his life! There's no way he would get intimidated by her, he was the one who has the upper hand, he has nothing to fear.

And so he laughed in her face. "What if I won't? You'll shoot me?! Ha! All of my people will kill your family then, and you know that! You have so much to lose, why would I listen to you? When you should be begging for me!"

"She won't give it to him right?" Seokjin worriedly whispers.

"No." Yoonseok looks up at him."It doesn't matter what will happen, he will not get it."

"You're time has already come, it's time for you to pass the secret. I'm here, listening." he evily smirks.

"Wait what?! What does he mean 'your time has come'?!" Kwang looks at V. She turns away from him, without even looking at him in the eye."Jeon what does he mean?!" his tone is now threatening. "ANSWER ME NOW!"

"Oh, ha, so they don't even know?" He bursts out laughing."They don't even know the point of you making the machine,  why you decided to time travel? They have no idea?" he looks at all of the confused faces, and starts laughing once again.

"Vanecka?" Yuna asks,her voice shaking."What is he talking about?"

V closes her eyes, and tries to steady her breathing. She turns her head to the side, she can not answer this, not after her talk with Yoonseok, not after everything that happened, not in front of her father, and Hwan, her family. But she doesn't have to, Yoonseok talks instead of her.

"She can not go back to the future. She took time travel pills, which means she has to stay here." He looks up at her. "She comes back with us. She'll die."

Silence followed after his words, no one knew what to say, it was hard to comprehend what they just heard. It was broken by none other, but the bosses laughter.

"Ah, you should see your faces right now! Ha! Ah this makes everything more intresting! But let's cut to the chase, or....I'll cut your friend." he raised up his blade again.

"I'm not telling you anything, you can threaten me all you want, this secret holds too much power."

He shrugged."Alright" and pulled back Hwan's hair to cut up his throat. But before he got close, he was shot in the hand.

All of the guards raised their guns towards Vanechka, but she was nowhere to be seen. Another shot was heard, and Yoonseok was free. He ran to the man, and tackled him to the ground. After he knocked him unconsicious, he took his blade, and ran outside, with most of the guards following behind.

Then V appeared out of nowhere again, and shot the legs and hands of the guards. Since they could no longer fight, they quickly gave up and (as much as they could) ran out to get help. She freed Hwan, and then they started to help the others. Once they were all free, they ran out of the building.

Only to find Yoonseok hiding in a bus, waiting for them. They got in and he started to drive away as fast as possible. Since the road would've been more noticeable, he went through the bushes and trees, damaging the vehichle pretty badly.

They were soon driving away at full speed, once they found a normal route.

It didn't take them long to get to Hotel Seoul, where Yoonseok and V ran up the stairs, knowing where their room is by heart. Everyone was following, as well as they could.

Once everyone was inside, she closed the door and turned to everyone. They were looking at her with questioning eyes, ready for the answers.

"Ummm....hey dad" she nervously chuckled.

Hey I just posted an announcement thingy, can ya'll pls go and reply? It'd be great! Thanks