Part 2

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm which was set for 4 am, way earlier than I need for work but I'm going to the gym. I roll out of my bed and go into my living room which is also my kitchen as my apartment isn't the biggest place in the world but I make do with what I have

I got myself some toast and ate it on my sofa before picking up my jacket and bike helmet and jumping onto my bike, I have a custom Harley because I've always been a big lover of bikes. I do have a car but I only use it at the weekends.

 I do have a car but I only use it at the weekends

- Your Bike

After I finished at the gym I picked up some smokes and headed back to my apartment to shower before going to school. It's my first day on the job today and I'm going to let them know I'm not taking any shit from anyone. I was given this job and this class for a reason, that being one of them and that I'm younger and hopefully able to connect with the students better. I don't plan on taking shit from other teachers either, I'm here to do my job so let me do it my way, I've been told I swear too much but it's how I talk and my students are more than welcome to swear in my class, long as the work gets done I don't care.

- - - - - - - -

I got to the school and I've already been shown around the other day so I know where everything is so I sat on my bike while I had a smoke before heading inside to sort out the desk in my classroom

After I'd finished sorting out my desk I had a few minutes before the bell went so I went and sat at the back in the corner to go on my phone, I had a heated text conversation with my ex-girlfriend, we do not get along most of the time, she can be one crazy woman when she wants to be, especially if I'm around other women.

Once the bell went I decided I would stay put to see how the class is when no teacher is in there with them. They were all talking which is expected, one girl seemed to be talking with her friend about hoping their new teacher is hot but my attention was drawn to a guy throwing some scrunched up paper at Selena so I got up and grabbed his arm and took his second piece off of him before throwing it at him which made the students laugh

I then introduced myself and let them all know that I won't be taking any of their shit and that I can only help them if they want helping before going around the room and getting them all to tell me who they are and something interesting about them. One girl called Ariana said she wasn't interesting but turns out she can cook so I let her know that is interesting.

I gave them a pretty simple day because there's no point throwing too much at them so soon, we have a whole school year and I'm confident my way of teaching will help these kids, the ones that want help that is.

"Selena can you stay behind a second please" I said as the bell rang ending the lesson

"What's up?" she asked me

"Just know that whenever anyone picks on you no matter how small it is, you come and tell me and I will deal with it. I know I'm your English teacher and I requested you to be in this class but I'm also your cousin, okay?" I said to her with a smile, she nodded before leaving for her next class.

- - - - - - - -

It's dinner now and although I'm mainly here for the specific English class, I have a freshman class which I'm clearly not as forward with and I help out in film club due to my degree in film. I took film and both English Language and Literature so I could actually become a film or show writer and I do have a project I'm working on now, I've actually been working on it since my first year of college. 

I went into the cafeteria to go see what shit this school serves up and calls food and I wasn't feeling any of it so I just went out on my bike, had a smoke, and picked up something from Subway. I've never been a fan of school dinners not even when I was in school, so my auntie made my lunch every day.

I wasn't exactly a good kid in school, I was popular but not good. I got into fights on and off the basketball court even with teammates and the opposing team, I would skip class to go get high with my friends, I cheated on my high school girlfriend I don't know how many times but somehow I managed to get the grades I needed and got a scholarship which was a massive surprise but it wasn't until I got kicked off the team in college I realised I had to make a change and luckily I managed to change my ways and be a better person which is why I can help these kids because I was these kids.

- - - - - - - -

I'm sat at home not really doing anything in particular when I got a call from my ex and I knew why she was calling

"What is it now?"

"I wanted to see if I could, you know come round and make it up to you?"

"Well I'm not doing anything so yeah come round"

"Let me just ask Tati if she's alright with me leaving" I waited a few seconds while she went and asked Tati, her best friend and housemate if she was alright leaving, "I'll be there in ten"

"I'll be waiting" I said before hanging up.

Exactly ten minutes later she arrived so I buzzed her up and once she knocked on my door I opened it and stood in the doorway

"Hey" I said to her

"I brought this" she held up a bottle of Jack Daniels

"Well, in that case, let's get drinking then" I do like good old Jack

But yeah this is what my ex and I do regularly, we argue a hell of a lot, and then later we make up by having sex. We know how the other likes it and we're comfortable with each other so it makes the way we have sex that much easier as she likes to be submissive and I like to be dominant and you need someone who is comfortable and trusts you in able to do so otherwise it isn't sex at all.

And yes I was quite hungover going to work the next day.