Part 9

26/06/21 - Can't lie, now I'm looking back on this book I can't help but notice the severe lack of comments :(

**********

Ariana's POV:

"Ariana, darling. Can I talk with you?" my mom asked me as I came down from my room. We're going back to school soon for a basketball game, and as I am still Justin's girlfriend I'm going to see him play.

"Yeah sure" I said walking over to her and sitting next to her. "So what's up?"

"Just wanted to ask how you and Justin are these days? I don't see him around here as much recently"

"Honestly mom, I've been thinking about what I want and I starting to realize that it isn't Justin" I told her. Mom has always made it easy to talk to her about this stuff, she is a therapist after all.

"Well you know I've always told you to always do what makes you happy but is it causing fights between you both?"

"No, not really. Justin doesn't really know how I'm feeling, he does seem to irritate me very easily these days but no fighting"

"So he hasn't ever been physical with you in any way has he?" she asked sounding a little nervous in the process.

"What?! God no. Justin isn't that type of guy, he would never. I don't think he has it in him, even if he wanted to. Why are you asking?"

"Well it's just, I couldn't help but notice while in the pool the other night, the bruising on your neck, a little on your chest. I honestly didn't think he was that type because if I'm honest he seems like a bit of a bitch, but I needed to ask to make sure you're okay but if he wouldn't hit you then why do you have them?"

I had completely forgotten the fact my makeup would come off in the pool. I was with Y/n again last night but I had to come home this time and it wasn't that late when I got home so I got in the pool, I already had faint bruising from the other night but I gladly let him add to them last night. It's a shame that people would just assume the worst from them, I understand that the worst is, unfortunately, all too common but I know I'll get them and I am willing.

"Oh well th-that's because...well it's not really something you want your mom to know about but if you must, I like-I like it when Justin is a little rough with me in bed" she started laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Justin would never as I said, he seems like a bit of a bitch. He definitely didn't do that to you from sex Ariana. But that leaves the idea of you cheating on Justin, so are you?" she's so smart.

"What would you think of me if I was?" I asked her.

"Well, I won't lie Ariana, I'd be disappointed but not angry because like I said, you should do what makes you happy. That being said, if you are cheating I do not see why you need to stay with Justin, all it will do is hurt him. He clearly isn't doing it for you so just be single"

"Okay, I'll just be honest with you mom. Yes I'm cheating on him and I know its wrong, the worst but this other person, he pleases me properly, Justin won't do the things I want and I know it isn't supposed to be only about sex but shit but if someone can't satisfy you then what's the point?" I admitted it to her, clearly, I'm not going to tell her who it is.

"Listen Ariana, at one point at the beginning of our relationship, your father wasn't exactly satisfying me but all I had to do was tell him what I liked and we've been doing just fine ever since" she explained to me.

"I do ask him though mom. I don't know if he can't do it or simply just won't, and how many times am I supposed to keep asking when I get nothing?"