Part 21

Ariana's POV:

I rolled over in my bed and listened as my mom left for work. She didn't really take much convincing that I wasn't feeling good so that made things easier and dad's been away for a few days with work so he's isn't here. As I heard mom's car leave the driveway, my phone started ringing so I grabbed it and smile seeing that it was Y/n.

"Hey Big Bear" I said to him. I've been trying to come up with some nicknames for him, he hasn't liked any so far though. He calls me baby girl a lot and I know it's pretty common but I do love hearing him say it.

"Nope. I don't like that one baby girl" he said to me making me laugh.

"Okay I won't use that one"

"You got the day off then?" he asked me.

"Yep. Mom didn't even question anything she was just like, okay then"

"That's great because I just got Jess in the car to take her home and then I will come for you, but I need you to do something for me"

"What?" I asked.

"I need you to pack a bag"

"What? Like an overnight bag? I can just put on the few things I left at your place" I told him.

"You could but we aren't going back to my place, so pack a bag"

"Okay, I will pack one. I'm going for a show now, I want to be all clean so you can get me all dirty again later..." he cut me off.

"Come on baby girl, you can't be saying stuff like this right now not with Jess in the car"

"I'm just teasing baby. I know the wait will be worth it and I might have something a little sexy for you but you'll have to wait"

"I'm counting down the seconds" he said back to me, making me smile.

"How long do you think you'll be?" I asked him as I turned the shower on and checked myself out a little in the mirror.

"Like forty-five minutes give or take. I will see your fine ass soon"

"My fine ass will be waiting for you" I added before we hung up.

I put some music on my phone and connected it to my bathroom speaker, turning it all the way, and sang along to every song that came on while I showered. Once I dried myself off I put some lotion on before I did my hair, although I know my hair will most definitely not look like this later on and Y/n will make sure of that.

By the time I had gotten myself dressed it had been forty-five minutes and Y/n wasn't here but he did say give or take a few minutes so it's no problem but the minutes kept going and he's now fifteen minutes late and I sent him a text five minutes ago and he hasn't replied

I pulled my phone and started scrolling through Instagram as the thought of Y/n and Lelé fucking. I don't know why, I've never been the jealous type before but then again, I've never loved someone before either. In a moment of self-destructiveness I searched up Lelé's account and her post from 30 minutes ago did nothing to put my jealous thoughts at ease.