Part 17

Y/N POV:

"Oh fuck" I moaned out as I tried to reach my lighter, but I just couldn't. "Could you pass me my lighter?" I asked Ariana.

"Are you fucking serious? You're stopping me, mid blowjob, to get your lighter?" she asked as she removed me from her mouth. 

"Pretty please, I can't reach" I gave her puppy dog eyes which made her smile. 

"Here" she said throwing it onto my chest, "Can I finish now?"

"Ay, I didn't ask you to do this. You're the one that just got down there and started sucking dick" I said to her and she gave me daggers. "But, please, carry on. They'll be back soon" I told her they would be back soon when she got here but she was adamant about doing it and it's not like I'm just going to turn it down. 

"Doesn't the risk make it more fun though?"

"Well yeah it does but..." she cut me off.

"So smoke your shit and shut the fuck up" a smirk grew on my face. I let out a moan as she put me back into her mouth and I put the blunt in mine and let out a cloud of smoke with another moan. She'd already been down there for quite some time so it didn't take much longer till I finished. 

"I still don't know why you did that, but I ain't complaining baby girl"

"Can I not just do it because I wanted to?"

"Shit, you can do it as much as you want" I replied and she hit me in the arm. 

"Can you promise to not get mad with me?" 

"It's physically impossible to promise that Ariana" I told her. 

"Okay, just please don't get mad. I read two of your screenplays..." 

"You read my shit?!" 

"I'm sorry, I was just really curious. How come they're like really scary?" 

"It's fine. I don't know really, I started most of them in college, one I started when I was fifteen and I am yet to finish it and I'll probably need to revisit it at some point because how I write has changed since then so, but yeah I guess I just find it easier to put myself into a darker place to get the ideas like I try to always make some sort of connection between what I write and what I've lived, whether that's an obvious connection or something embedded into the story and I guess I try to put some of myself into the characters, at least the main ones that is" I explained to her.

"I look forward to seeing them one day" she said as she cuddled up to me. "You went to UCLA right?" she asked me.

"Yeah, on a scholarship"

"Were you good at basketball then?"

"I'm really not someone who likes to hype themselves up, but I'd be lying if I said no. I had the power and strength to get into the paint, I'm at the shorter end for the ideal small forward but I could get up and dunk too but I could also shoot from anywhere. People used to say I had it all, lottery pick potential" As much as I hate hyping myself up, I was great at basketball and that's just a fact. 

"And then you got kicked off of the team for hitting your coach right?"

"Yes, broke his nose and fractured his cheekbone. But I didn't mean it" I told her.

"How do you not mean to break someone's nose and fracture their cheekbone?" she asked me with reasonable confusion. 

"I used to zone out like I still have moments when I do but back then it would happen a lot, in every single way but physically I was somewhere else completely..." she cut me off.