Part 7

Again, if you don't like rough sex then leave. 

Ariana just arrived at Y/n's apartment and after he let her inside she nervously took a seat in his living room area. She wants this, she's just nervous.

"You want a drink?" Y/n asked her as he wants her to get comfortable and not just go straight at it.

"Y-yeah I'll have one. What do you have?" Ariana asked walking into the kitchen to see the selection.

"Well I got like sprite, coke, apple juice and shit but I do have wine and whiskey if you'd like" he said to her as he poured himself a whiskey. 

"I'll have a wine, please" Ariana said thinking it may calm her nerves. 

"I only have the one wine glass, it's a little big but I won't fill it" he told her as he reached past her to get the wine, Ariana had no intentions of moving out of his way forcing their fronts to push against each other. Her eyes went wide and she got a little hot as she felt his cock against her leg, reminding her of his size as he isn't even hard and she can feel it. 

"Thank you" Ariana said as he handed her the glass. Y/n just gave her a smile in return.

Neither of them left the kitchen, they just sipped on their drinks across from each other in the small box-like space. Y/n was the first to finish his drink and asked Ariana if she'd put his glass in the sink. Ariana agreed and took the glass from him before turning around and as she placed the glass into the sink she felt all her nerves leave her body as Y/n's hands came into contact with her waist.

She backed up, pushing herself into his crotch and straightened herself up looking up to him as he looked down at her. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Y/n made the first move down towards her for the kiss but she turned away prompting Y/n to turn her around to face him.

"Did I not tell you last time to not play fucking games with me?" he asked her with a little smirk.

"You might have but maybe I forgot" Ariana teased as she took her bottom lip between her teeth. She let out a yelp as Y/n quickly picked her up, sitting her down on the counter and pushing her legs apart to position himself between them before pulling her closer.

"Maybe you forgot? I guess I should remind you then shouldn't I" Y/n said running his hand up Ariana's back as she nodded putting her lip back between her teeth. He took a fist full of Ariana's hair and pulled it down making Ariana open her mouth as she gasped which is when Y/n put his tongue into her mouth and they began to roughly make out. Ariana's tongue put up a good fight but there was no way it was ever going to win. Y/n started pulling away which is when Ariana pulled on his bottom lip with her teeth. 

Y/n pulled her hair even harder causing Ariana to release his lip as she gasped in the pleasurable pain. She wants him to hit her like he did the other day, she doesn't even care where he does it, her chest, thigh, ass or her face, she just wants to feel the rush it gives her again. 

"You just like to play games don't you?" he said to her before going back in for another kiss but again she moved away so he held her head still by her hair and slapped her across her right cheek causing her eyes to go wide and take a deep breath in. She loved it, the rush it gave her and the feeling that travelled through her body once his hand connects with her face, she can't even try to describe it but all she knows is that she loves it.

What she wasn't expecting was for him to do it two more times in quick succession but it heightened the rush she was getting. This time she didn't move away when he kissed her and she didn't bite him. After a moment of making out, Ariana was pulled off of the counter by her hair and pulled all the way over to the sofa where he sat down.