Part 11

Okay, so this is the last time I'll say this but, if you do not like rough sex then do not read the rest of this book. Also, a mild blood warning for this page, some people like certain things, and I like this.

**********

"Fuck you. You aren't even that good of a fuck anyway" Ariana said to him making him turn her back to face him, instantly holding her by the throat, still against the wall, "I fuck myself better than you do" she added with a smug smirk.

"Is that right?" that's when he slapped her and then once more. Neither had noticed the strips on his hand had come loose. Ariana gave him another smug smirk so he did it again leaving a small amount of blood on her cheek.

"Prove me wrong then..."

"I don't like this top you have on" Y/n said to her after a few moments of silence.

"Umm okay, what am I supposed to do about that?" Ariana replied confused. She was caught by surprise when Y/ngrabbed her top and ripped it off of her.

"Y/N! I HAD TO..." Ariana stopped shouting as she got another slap.

"Who the fuck do you think you're shouting at?" Y/n asked in a very calm tone.

"I-I didn't mean to Y/n, it's just..."

"I didn't mean to, who?" Y/n interrupted her.

"I didn't mean to shout, Sir" Ariana told him quietly. Y/n didn't reply but hooked his hand into the front of her bra, pulled her back onto the sofa, and tried to pull her legs open but Ariana playfully held them together, which got her a slap on the thigh.

"Open your fucking legs" he demanded putting his hand on her throat, pushing down a little, pulling at her legs with his other hand. Ariana then gave in, letting her legs open to reveal her extremely wet core which every time Y/n sees it he feels like there is literally nothing else in the world he could want.

He wasted no time in putting his hand down there, his clean hand obviously as his other hand was now dripping with blood again. He kept that hand around her throat though, somewhere where getting a little blood on her wouldn't be weird.

Y/n began to rub Ariana's clit with all of his fingers, spreading her wetness all over, not like it wasn't absolutely everywhere anyway but he definitely wasn't going slow and Ariana felt amazing. He began to focus a little more on her clit as his hand around her throat got tighter. Ariana had pretty much left her body as the pleasure surged through it, her eyes rolled up into her head and her mouth was wide open as moan after moan escaped it.

Ariana let out a loud yelp and Y/n pushed two fingers inside of her and began to fuck her with them. Her body was shaking uncontrollably and if it wasn't for Y/n's hand wrapped around her neck she would've fallen off of the sofa. The sound of Y/n's hand smacking against Ariana's soaking wet lips filled the whole apartment, echoing due to the lack of stuff Y/n has.

"I'm-I'm so f-fucking close!" Ariana moaned out. He didn't say anything to her, he just kept looking into her eyes, going faster and harder. You can hear just how wet she really is, it sounds like someone kicking their feet around in the pool and everything together was getting him harder and harder. "OOH, FFFUCk!" Ariana screamed out as she grabbed Y/n's wrist and pulled his fingers all the way inside of her.

Y/n smiled at Ariana as he watched her body shake from her orgasm and as their eyes locked she smiled in return as he slowed down before pulling his fingers out and putting them into his mouth.

"God I love how you taste so much"

"I-I w-wanted to taste m-myself" she panted trying to catch her breath. Y/n had already cleaned his fingers, Ariana's taste slowly becoming an addiction at this point.