Part 12

Ariana's POV:

It's the first day back in school since I ended things with Justin and found out he's been fucking Hailey. In the morning, after Y/n completely fucked the shit out of me, he took me to get a Plan B and paid for it before taking me back to his for my car.

If I'm honest, the last thing I wanted to do was come to school after being told none of my friends are actually my friends. It's not like I'd have to lie to stay home considering nobody will be home all week and we're only in school till Wednesday anyway as it'll be Thanksgiving. A part of me would love for Y/n to come and stay with me this week but I don't know how he'd feel about that, it's probably too much like a relationship, not to mention my next-door neighbor is a nosey piece of shit and tells my mom everything.

I could not be bothered this morning at all so I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put on one of Y/n's jumpers that he gave me which was practically like a dress on me but I put some leggings on underneath and my Air Force and no makeup at all. The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Y/n in English but that also means seeing Hailey who I've been avoiding all day which is why I'm sat eating my lunch in the library.

"Hey" I looked up and saw Selena of all people.

"Umm hi" I replied, looking up at her.

"Mind if I sit?" she asked so I nodded as she sat across from me. "It's come full circle hasn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"We started this way and now we're back to it"

"Oh, the fact it's just the two of us with no friends?"

"Indeed. Want to tell me what's wrong?" she asked me.

"Do you even care?"

"You may have given up our friendship Ariana but I still try and hold on to the things that actually meant something to me" she told me.

"It meant something to me too, it's just I couldn't put up with all that shit any longer and they weren't changing so I did. I am sorry Selena, I really am, I wish I never did it if I'm honest. I know I don't really have the right to ask for it but please forgive me"

"Okay, I forgive you" I looked at her very confused, " Like I said Ariana, I never gave up on our friendship, I've always thought or hoped that one day we would be friends again"

"Just like that?" I asked and she nodded bring a smile to our faces.

"So what brings you here, alone at lunch?"

"Well, to be completely honest, I met this guy and we're just having fun but it's been fucking amazing. Justin has never done it for me and god knows I should've ended things a long time ago, but I started feeling bad and thought it was best I ended things with him. So I went over to his to end things and as it turns out he and Hailey have been having sex behind my back ever since I got with him and it's not the sleeping together that bothers me, but she said that none of my friends have ever been my friends and they all talk shit about me behind my back"

"I don't think they hate you at all"

"And why's that?"

"I'm not saying Hailey doesn't but all things considered, she was clearly just trying to make you feel even worse. Do you really think she was telling the truth? It's not like she's trustworthy after all is it, s" she said, making an excellent point.

"I suppose you have a point yeah. Being alone for Thanksgiving doesn't help me feel better though"

"You know Ariana if you want you could have Thanksgiving at my house? My mom would love to see you"