Part 4

Ariana's POV:

I'm in math right now which is last period. I've already had English today and it was boring as hell because we didn't have Mr. Y/Ln because he didn't come in today. And as we had a different teacher in the form of Miss Clarke who is quite a quiet teacher, we all pretty much messed about and the worst person was Kyle and honestly, he made a few of us a little uncomfortable, those who saw that is.

We're about halfway through math when an announcement gets made. It was the principal and he said a few things but his last announcement couldn't be good.

".....and finally, every student in Mr. Y/Ln's Senior English class is required to report to the classroom at the end of the school day. If any student doesn't turn up and doesn't have a valid reason there will be severe consequences"

Fuck. Justin is going to a family thing tonight and can't wait around for me which means I'll have to walk home as mom works late and dad is out of town on business, I mean I could get Hailey to take me home if she can, I'll ask her when we get to the classroom.

After what felt like forever the final school bell went and I headed to English and looked for Hailey. I found her as we all took our seats, no teacher nor the principal was here yet so everyone was talking.

"Can I get a ride home?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry babe I can't, I'm going to, you know who's house tonight" don't worry it's not Voldemort.

"Really? He's got a girlfriend though?"

"So? That's his problem not mine" she said to me, being self-centered as usual. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" shouted Mr. Y/Ln as he then slammed the door shut. Practically everyone instantly shut up as he looked angry, but he looks so hot angry. He's wearing jeans with some really nice Adidas with just a plain top.

He went over to his desk and emptied his pockets, his phone, keys, and a crinkled pack of cigarettes along with one of those flick lighters, I think they are called Zippo's. He then focused his eyes on three people all sat together who were still talking but he didn't stop them.

"Before I start, Rebecca, Josh, Stacy, Lydia, Bennie, and Selena you can all go because you lot haven't done anything wrong" they all got up and made their way out of the classroom, he and Selena shared a smile as she walked passed him.

Once they had left he began to talk.

"Okay then, let me just say that when I am not here that does not mean you all get a FUCKING FREE DAY!!! It doesn't mean you can get away with being a bunch of little cunts to whoever comes in to help you, yes help you, do you think we become teachers because of the pay? FUCK NO the pay is shit, we do it to help you lot, the fucking future apparently, but if my future is in the hands of any of you, I'd throw myself off a fucking bridge" god he is sexy when he shouts.

"He got a fucking day off and I wish he would throw himself off of a bridge" Kyle said to the guy next to him but the room was way too quiet so we all heard it and suddenly Mr. Y/Ln was walking over to him. 

"Got something you want to get off of your chest Kyle?" he asked him. 

"Yes, I do have something I want to say, you say we can't have a day off but you did"

"Oh right so me having to go and take my daughter to the doctor, is having a day off is it?" Kyle just sat there looking like a damn fool.

"I'm sorry sir I didn't...." he got cut off.

"You didn't what? Think? 'Course you fucking didn't, why would you, why would you take time to think about other people and what they might have going on in their life? You thought that I missed a day of work so I could sit on my ass at home, drinking beer and watching the fucking price is right or some shit, instead of dealing with real life which you don't have to do because daddy is a rich lawyer. Well, you'll need daddy soon" Mr. Y/Ln said to him.