Part 6

Y/N POV:

I rolled over and aggressively turned my alarm off. I had myself a good couple of drinks last night, yes on a Wednesday but I drink, it's just what I do and I have my reasons and they're reasons I don't even like thinking about, let alone talking about. 

It's been two days since Ariana gave me that great blowjob and this girl, she is wild. She has been so flirty in class, and yeah it's hot I will admit that but this girl plays a risky game, just yesterday she was standing next to me behind my desk while I looked over her work, and she just started grinding herself on my leg. Luckily my desk kept anyone from seeing but as she had a skirt on she left a wet patch and I had to say I spilled my drink a little as a few noticed it. 

I yanked the sheets off of me and dragged myself out of bed to go shower. I like my showers hot and then just before I get out, I turn it really cold to properly wake me up. I'm not at home so I grabbed my clothes off of the floor and put them back on. Jess spent the night at my aunts last night so I ended up at Lelé's place, I needed to take all the built-up frustration from Ariana's constant teasing out on someone. 

"STOP! It's cold you fucking idiota!" she shouted as I yanked the sheets off of her. 

"It's not that cold, pussy" I sat on the end of the bed to put my socks and shoes on which is when she straight up kicked me in the back, almost off of the bed. 

"Puta" she added. I crawled up the bed to her face and she was fighting a smile. I stole a kiss before pushing her face away and getting back up, 

"I have to go, these little cunts won't teach themselves" I said before I left the room, grabbing my keys and jacket from the kitchen side on my way past. I got onto my bike and put my sunglasses on as the sun was lethal this morning, and lit a smoke before setting off. 

- - - - - - - -

As the class started to make their way through the door I was talking to Selena as she was here before everyone like always. While I was listening to Selena, my attention was taken away as Ariana walked into class and she is glowing, don't get me wrong the girl jas looked amazing every single day but since the other day she's been looking even better and I know she's doing it to keep my eyes on her and it's working. 

"So, is that okay?" I heard Selena ask as my attention came back to her.

"Um, yeah sure. Now go sit down" I said to her, having no idea what I just agreed to. "Right then, before we do anything, I finally marked the tests we did the other day and I will say I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing from you all, that being said, I am seeing people forgetting the basics. So to start with I want to you all into twos and you're going to spend a few minutes listing as many writing techniques as you can" 

I saw everyone look to their friends as their partners, including Ariana and Hailey.

"Ariana, you come and pair with Selena please"

"What?" she asked me. 

"Oh sorry, did I stutter?"

"No Sir"

"Did you not hear me properly?" I asked.

"Yes I did Sir but, everyone else gets to choose..." I cut her off. 

"That's right, and you don't. Swap seats with Rebecca and pair with Selena" we just stared at each other for a seconds before Ariana got up and moved. Hopefully, some time together could remind them of how they used to be, plus her legs look great and now she's at the front of the class for me to see. 

I sat at my desk and leaning back in my chair with my feet up, my head was killing me so I kept my sunglasses on to block the lights, they also helped with blocking my eyes from being seen as I checked out Ariana. While I was looking at her, she stretched her leg out so I could see her thigh, I looked up at her, she was looking at me and just smiled. I couldn't prevent myself from smiling back.