Part 5

OKAY! This is a long page. Before you read: If you don't like the idea of rough sex, please leave.

But other than that please enjoy. And comment, tell me what you think.

Ariana's POV:

"Harder Justin" and he tried but I felt nothing both emotionally and physically.

"Baby, I said harder" I said again but still nothing.

"I'm cumming" he said and then he did before rolling himself off of me and pulling the condom off. He was out of breath as if he'd actually done something.

"Do you not know what harder means?" I asked him.

"What do you want from me, Ariana?"

"I want you to actually put in some fucking work, I want you to satisfy me, hold my throat, slap me across the face or my ass, or at least fuck me hard like I ask" I said in frustration as I covered myself up.

"I'm trying Ariana, I'm just a little stressed right now, I've got the game tomorrow and then fucking Tyler is pushing for my spot on the team"

"Well in that case all is forgiven as you clearly have so much going wrong in your life. What next, mommy bought the wrong pizza? How will life go on?" I said extremely sarcastically.

"I don't need this shit" he said getting up and putting his pants back on, "if you don't get anything from me then why have you stayed with me?" I didn't reply because I couldn't find the reason and he grew impatient. "Well when you find out why, let me know" he said before he got in his car and left.

I feel so bad because I know he cares about me and he's genuinely nice to me and treats me right and still, I don't feel the same way, yet I string him along like I do. But I mean it's not like I'm asking him to fucking spit on my face, is it? That does sound hot though.

Who knows, maybe Justin's boring sex might be enough for someone else, I just know that for me, it definitely isn't.

After Justin left I called Hailey and she came over. I never actually tell her about the downs in my relationship with Justin because I like people to think we're the great couple we look like.

"I found him!" she randomly burst out.

"Found who?"

"Mr. Y/Ln on Instagram"

"Really? Are you that obsessed?" I won't lie, I've been wanting to find him.

"He said he has someone special in his life and I want to see my competition is all" she said with a grin as I moved next to her.

He doesn't seem to use it often, the last post being a whole month ago but as we kept scrolling we came across this picture of him,

"I guess that's his special someone he was talking about then" Hailey said as she clicked on the girl tagged in the photo.

Her name said Lelé which I assume is short for something. She also seems tall like Mr. Y/Ln and has lots of tattoos just like him but she has more. I think she's an artist and a model, she also has a lot of followers.