Part 10

Ariana had left it late to go to see Justin, mainly because she was trying to build up the courage to do so. The whole time she spent driving over to his house she kept telling herself to turn around. Sure she's broken up with people before but those people deserved it, and in her mind, Justin doesn't.

As she pulled up outside her nerves were still going crazy. She didn't want to do this but she also really did and felt she needed to do this, not just to continue with Y/n but for herself considering she doesn't see anything more than what they already have, which was something she continued to tell herself as she walked to the door.

She went to press the doorbell, but before she did, she looked to the side and noticed a car. A car she knew all too well that doesn't belong to Justin. Ariana felt her body fill with anger and went from ringing the bell to practically kicking the door, which she continued to do until Justin answered.

"Babe, what the fuck? Why are you kicking my door?" he asked as he quickly opened the door.

"Where is that fucking backstabbing bitch then?" Ariana asked as she pushed past him.

"What the fuck are you on about?"

"Don't lie to me, I saw her car Justin. So just give it up" Ariana said as she started to look around the house.

"So because a car on the street looks like someone else's, that means they're here and I'm cheating?" Justin laughed.

"Yes, because it's her car, that's why"

"There is no one here Ariana. I promise" he pleaded with her.

"You know, I came here to break-up with you in a nice way, try and make it easy on us both, and honestly Justin, the cheating doesn't even bother me, probably would've made this whole breaking up thing easier for me, shit I've been cheating on you but why choose her to do it with?"

"Wait... you've been cheating on me?" he asked her seeming genuinely upset.

"It's not like you haven't been though is it and god knows how long you've been doing it"

"Again Ariana, I haven't been cheating on you. When have I ever given you a reason to think I'd want anyone else but you?" he asked her, making Ariana start doubting what she saw outside. Maybe it was just a random car.

"B-but I saw her car" she said to him, regretting that she'd just admitted to cheating on him.

"Again, many people have the same car. But can we get back to you cheating on me part please?"

"I'm sorry, it's just you had so much going on that I couldn't bring myself to break up with you sooner and I kept asking you to do things and you just couldn't do it for me and then he came along and he just made me feel better about everything and he just gets me"

"Who is it? Josh?" he asked.

"No! I wouldn't cheat on you with one of your best friends Justin, that's even worse which is why I was so angry when I thought..." Ariana stopped as she heard what sounded like a faint sneeze. She looked at Justin and his face dropped as Ariana went to where she heard the sneeze.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" Ariana shouted once she found her. She grabbed her by the hair and pulled her across the floor before pushing her away. "You're supposed to be my best friend Hailey!" she shouted but Hailey didn't look apologetic, she was the complete opposite.

"None of us are your friends Ariana, and I've been fucking Justin since you got with him. You think you're so much better than all of us because you're pretty and rich but the truth is Ariana, we liked you at first but you act like you're in charge of us all and you just aren't, we've all just been pretending to like you and then as soon as you leave we talk shit about you..." Hailey didn't get a chance to finish as Ariana punched, yes punched, her in the face.