chapter 1

A/N Good morning/ afternoon/ evening. I asked my sister to gave me an idea anything to make a story and she just said "cat". So I'm writing another  story after a long break. We hope you liked it :)

It's just like yesterday, I have a happy and complete family, I'm their only child and my parents used to give me what they think will make me happy. Like toys, stuff toys, food but they never let me have a cat.

 I wake up at 2am with the sound of my parents raising their voices with each other. They were talking about the business e have and it's going down. Then I heard flipping chairs that alarmed me.  The door cracked open as I sneak out from my room. There I see my mom closing a small red luggage on the floor. Dad moved out from turned down chair  and walks towards my mom. He said in a lower voice but still loud "You can't leave us like that"
"But I should!" My mom replied sternly as she get up with the luggage; not facing dad. There was a moment of silence and my mom continued "You know it's not my mistake of what happened in the business... Just say whatever you want to Cassey. I can't take this anymore" Maybe that'll be the last time I heard mom says my name. The trolley rolled quietly in our living room when I watched my mom leave. Then there was a flash of bright light from the car park and then fade away.

 I thought they could talk about it like they always do. My feet raced outside to catch my mom but I was late. The  street is clean and the rain started pouring... A hand touches my shoulder and I asked "Dad, is she coming back?" My dad replied "We don't need a  destroyer in our business"
I wanted to protest but my mouth couldn't mumble the right words and besides I doubt he'll listen. After that, he goes back inside the house.

Then I just noticed unidentified thing laying in the side of the road near our home...