chapter 11

Noah's POV

 The family picture sitting in the bedside table, stared at me as I opened my eyes. It reminds me of my family I left like weeks ago. My younger siblings I left might be looking for their oldest brother. Then I observed that I was fully healed. Nothing left for me to stay here-- but I want to take Cassey with me.

I moaned and make myself sits comfortably as I moved my tail like writing in the air. It gives me an idea, to make a letter for the favorite person to me.

  Cassey's POV
It was late evening when the taxi dropped me in front of my house. My father isn't at home yet.  His car is out of sight. The dried leaves are gone and the windows shines though the clear reflection of the lamppost. I fumbled to unlock the door. 

It was pitch black but I see a pair of shiny eyes that makes me form a smile. I switch on the lights and our eyes met. Somewhere in my hearts just melts when I see Noah. 

I grabbed his arms and pulled him to my room. My bag made a little thump! As I threw it to the ground. Then said in a rush "please-help-me-find-my-mom" Shaking my mind off from the news I heard this morning.

He hopped on the chair quietly and I continue speaking, sounded very worried "We're going to my grandparents. I wished I did this on the first place. I wished I didn't attend my classes. I wish I just let you stay there. I wish I could find my mom. I wish I am not late as it seems-" and I stopped when I noticed Noah 

   I pressed my lip to a thin line before speaking "w-wow is there something I need to know" again

he bit his lower lip and replied "yea. After we go to your grandparents... I invite you to my place. I know where but I don't know what"
I opened my mouth for a word though we heard my dad laughing from the living room and he called out my name.