chapter 14

My dad made us some coffee and we all settled on the table. My mom sips her coffee and gave me a sharp look but softened after. "I'm really sorry Cassey for this mess. I know you shouldn't be in this situation" she expressed and holds my hand. 

I faced down the table, looking pass the ground. And still state of shock  "what's going on?" I asked myself mentally but no reply. Maybe my heart might have been broken but I shouldn't lose track to lose my mind. 

I looked at dad and mom and said "just give me a moment" I stood up slowly and walk in to my bedroom.  The letter whom Noah made before I had accident was sitting on my desk. I grabbed it to read:

Dear Cassey, 

 That night when I was wandering. I don't care about myself anymore.  I'm ready to lose my life. Then I hit by a car that I thought I lose my last life. But I opened my eyes and see a home that I never thought I'll be in. 

It's hard to trust someone especially when you have family issues but with you I feel hopeful. Remember that cats have 9 lives? If there's no worth living for I have someone to give my last life for.

I just wish we watch circus together even just one day-- someday. I made this letter because I don't have a phone. 

Gorgeous

There's a lump formed in my throat and I know I will never see Noah again. I have learned to trust your heart to yourself Coz no one else will. 

There's a doorbell and my parents called out my name. I took my time to go out and I met Vixen holding a pink box. He gave them to me. I opened the lid and a little grayish kitten pop out. He said "I heard you got an accident and I'm totally worried"

My face enlightened and said "thanks I will call him Noah"

I never tell the story about the neko I met yet. No one will believe me and they'll think I lose my mind from the accident. I'm looking for people who I can trust my story with.