chapter 7

Did he saw Noah? But whatever my dad thinks about me, I'm ready to throw him the accusation he gave to my mom. Completely aware of the consequences. He stomped in then I continue doing my job 

I heard that he sat on the dining. He groaned and said "The business isn't going right. Can you make me a coffee my Cassey?" I gave him his request and I just stood there. The coffee echoed as he sips the cup then I asked coldly "how about you and mommy?"

He sighed heavily and replied above whisper "You don't know what exactly happened Cassey. I know where you're going but- it's not yet time... I don'thave a contact with her anymore"

"All I wanna know is that should I be waiting?" 

He kept quiet and shook his head but I can sense loneliness in him and I don't understand. 

I went to my room and noticed the wall clock strIke itshand to 10 o'clock pm. Suddenly, I heard a noise then  Noah showed up. "Noah you're here?" I asked but it sounded excited. He sits down on the floor and explained "I climbed through your window coz my guts said I shouldn't meet your dad"

I sit beside him "You know I thought I'm the only one who have family crisis"         He moved his shoulder closer for me to lean on. I expressed " I wish mom never left. I miss to see them both together y'know. Even it's just a night passed without her"

"Yea. You're not alone with this struggle" he speaks softly like I never heard before and he strokes my hair. I smirked and faced at him "changing the topic, I forgot my bag in the living room" Noah chuckled and said "I'll get it. I can't resist your tuna breath" 

He hurriedly goes out the room and I heard my dad's voice 'who are you?'