chapter 4

A/N If there's no written P.O.V then it means  Cassey is talking; unless there's a name before it..
♥ Fanart found in zerochan.net entry by Ashleigh3070 

I  might update the next chapter next week 

 Dad drive me to school today. He seems to be problematic since my mom left last night--- last midnight.

Guess it's not time to share about Noah. My dad told me to prepare the dinner when I get home later and other things mom supposed to do. 

 I walk pass the bulletin board and saw Vixen; my crush. He's standing in the other corridor entrance. Maybe waiting  for his best friend Marian. The reason I can't be close to him. My unsent letters just fade in my closet. 

I placed my books inside my locker. My complete family picture is there and it kind of distracted me. The bell rang and I walked to my classroom just the door in a corner.

As I stepped in, the professor looked at me with her small glasses and said

         "Sorry dear we have updated the new classroom. Didn't you check in the bulletin board?"
I scanned the room and didn't find any familiar faces "I'm sorry" I said with a thumbs up and leave. Vixen was walking alone the corridor and I caught his amber eyes at me. He chuckled and offered a hand "I'll lead you to our new classroom. They just switched it"
   I raised my eyebrows and walks with him. From that moment, I'm captured in my dreams.

Noah's POV 

I found my way out to follow Cassey to her school. I hide in the bushes  around the car park and I watched her walking with a blonde guy taller than her. My eyes adjusted as they go inside the classroom. 

  All I want to happen is to have ideas about this pretty girl who saved my life; find something to give back her help before I leave; but it seems she don't need it. I have a surprise for her later.