chapter 8

Noah's POV

I see this Mr. dad talking in the phone. He's facing the road outside like getting a fresh air as he stands in the door frame. He said  "why do I forget you" he laughed. He's referring someone else

After I grabbed Cassey's bag quietly,  I met her in the bedroom successfully. She have this worried look in her eyes. I brushed my nape and said calmly "He didn't caught me"
She giggled and said "Thank you..."
I gave a quick reply "That's nothing compared to what you've done" I stared at her big black eyes
She drop down her look and mumbled "You deserved it"  

Cassey's POV

  I dug my hand on my bag and placed the books on the table. The longest notes greeted me as I flip the pages.  I looked at Noah under my lashes and he was playing blue  yarn on the bed. I asked "Are you going back to your home?" 

He scratched his thick hair and leaned on the bed frame but still playing "Honestly, I never think about it but at this moment I kinda miss them coz I've been away almost a week now. Just surviving through water and free food"
"Really?" I said surprisingly "How about your communic-"
        "I'll be alright, and I'm ready to forgive them. Besides we don't have bad memories only. We used to watch circus together"
"Sounds fun!"

"It was and I miss it so badly"
My heart pinched itself and asked "Are you sure you wanna go back? What if they'll hurt you again"

He stops playing and lifted his purplish grey eyes at me "Hm when you love someone that you can catch a dynamite for them... I just can't stay mad forever" then he added "I wish they can meet you" 
We locked our eyes as I see him read my face like a paper
"Aww" I uttered then the phone rings. So I switched my head to my phone ringing on my right-side and swipe it to answer before I held it to my ear...