chapter 10

The sunrays escaped through the curtains when Noah moved it for the morning view. Magnetic bed overpowered me that I can't stand to prepare myself. I murmured to Noah "I don't feel motivated for school especially I rejected someone last night" 

He sits on the edge of the bed like a shy visitor-- as usual. Then he handed me my math book. The weight sits on my hand and I guessed.                                   "Did you answered them?"

He nods slowly and I sat up to return him a quick hug I wish to give to Vixen. Being close with someone you're not sure how long will it stay in your life surprisingly felt good. 

Noah went to dining to prepare lunch box. I had a cold quick shower and fixed myself with jeans and shirt; ready to go.

He smiled with his small sharp fang revealing. "You look simply g-gorgeous I hope you have fun in your classes"                                                                                           "Thanks Neko~" I said "I mean it..."

He purred and nodded. I noticed he was sleepless so I left immediately letting him rest.

My dad left early but he sent me a text message that I'll ride in the taxi with the fare he kept in the table. I realized the he have a good side even he is a tough man.

I went to school and Marian surprised me while I was arranging pictures in my locker. She have  braided hair this time and wearing floral dress. I exclaimed "Noah!" And paused "you scared me"

Marian grins and asked "who's Noah?"                                                                                   "uhm I mean. No! And then ah~" I Lied. 

 She said I was silly but she'll be convinced if I tell her who he is. Vixen tag along with us and I shot him a smile. He smiled back and then I spied his fingers crawling to Marian's hand. My heart twisted followed by eyes widen. He gazed on my face and asked "why?" His raspy voice that touched my soul. I gasped then responded while exhaling air "I never seen you holding hands"

Marian interrupted "you're right but now we do coz-" she glanced at Vixen then she continued "I answered him last night"                                                                 "You missed a lot. But why you didn't come last night?" Vixen answered. The same voice who can make my heart race was the same one that stops it.

Thankfully I wasn't there. 
"
Uhm- I was with dad's business meeting" Another lie