Pranks aren't always fun

Yo! I love the one shots book by @ItsJustKai ( https://my.w.tt/gUYsrlTzOP ) and since they were saying about needing permission to use one shots, I @Black_Butterfly99 give them permission to use this two shot....

Info: Peter is Tony's son cuz Aunt May died. After Peter is accused of pranking his father, the man decides to get pay back. Stony one shot. And justice being served to Flash.

Note: there will be swearing.

Part 1

Tony's POV

I walked into the kitchen, my only reason being the desire for coffee growing inside me. Mindlessly, i managed to dodge; a puddle of water, a kitchen stool and a knife.

Half awake I pressed the button placing my cup down, only to look up when the machine spluttered, groaning as it carefully dispensed web fluid,

Peter.

Normally, I would beckon my suit, fly towards my loving husband, and complain about my absence of Coffee, due to Peter's 'hilarious' joke, knowing that Steve would give Peter a lecture on 'not pranking your father', but heaven knows that I was in no state to move. I had had no coffee and was seconds away from passing out.

So, I decided to do the one thing that I could to do. In some senses, the the I was born to do-

Avenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was all set. Peter came back from school one night, a look of joy on his face. Oh the poor unsuspecting boy.

Peter's POV

"We're having the first trip this year, Mr Stark!" I practically screamed, earning a raised eyebrow in response.

" Mr Stark? Really? I thought we were past this, kid. I'm literally your father" he said. I sheepishly corrected myself before explaining that the trip is going to be a surprise to the whole class and that it was the next day!

After a long conversation about school trips, I decided to head up to my room.

2 months ago, Aunt May went to the bank , but was held hostage after some burglars came. They shot her for $2,000 and Tony, upon hearing the news, took me in.

After a couple of hours dinner was ready. I had been working on a new formula for my web shooters, when FRIDAY's unmistakable voice started talking. "Peter, boss has asked me to call you down for dinner." She said flatly .

"Thanks, FRIDAY!" I walked out of my room and into the lift . FRIDAY took me up to the common room, and I started walking towards the table.

I was less that surprised to find burn marks on the cooker, some burnt pasta? How do you burn pasta?! A worn out Steve wearing a burnt apron and a Chinese take-away bag in the middle of the island.

"I thought we banned Steve from cooking." I said to no one in particular .

"He asked for one more try... Obviously Stark said yes" came an annoyed grunt. Natasha.

"That's Stark-Rogers to you!" Corrected Tony, cleary pissed.

"Well, at least we get Chinese!" Came Clint, practically bouncing.

After dinner, I slouched back to my room and went to bed, wondering where the school trip was.

The next day.

I slowly opened my eyes, greeted by the small of waffles.

I got ready then headed up to the kitchen.

I was suspicious at first. The sight of Tony and Steve laughing and making waffles. Tony still hadn't retaliated after the coffee prank Clint did on him- Tony thought it was me- and there was no lecture from Steve, so I had every right to be cautious, especially since they are super heroes.