Im definitely not okay with this: Part 1

Hey guys! Look at me updating! I know I said yesterday but I recently bought a binder and I was kind of preoccupied with it... Heh heh heh...

This is kind of gonna be a mix of Spiderman and syd from I'm not okay with this.

Basically along with his normal powers Peter has telekinesis that only works when he is feeling a really strong emotion.

It will hopefully make more sense reading it.

Hope you guys are having a good day, enjoy part 1.

TW: Swears

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter POV

What the fuck is happening? What the fuck? I- I didn't mean to i- I don't know what's going on. I'm sorry I'm really sorry! It's all my fault I don't know what happened but I'm sure as shit it was my fault. I-i I'm so sorry Ned...

I didn't mean for this to happen. It's just you were there and I could - I couldn't control it. I- I'm sorry Ned.

Sorry that I'll never see you again.

I'm sorry that you're dead.

~~~~~~
2 days earlier

"What's up Peter?! You'll never guess what I got this weekend!!" Sliding on one of the empty cafeteria chairs, my best friend grinned like a Cheshire cat .

"What did you get Ned?" I ask knowing it's a Lego set before he opens his mouth.

" My mum got me a new Lego set! "

"Nice!" I say relaying the same conversation from last week back in my head.

"You should come over! I'm not free tonight cuz I have a piano lesson and I know you have to be home for Tuesday, so what about Wednesday?"

I think for a second. "Sure!"

Suddenly the bell rings for 7th period maths, so I get up and wave goodbye.

Throughout maths there is a strange buzzing from the vents and I can feel the agitation crawl up my back until I have enough.

"Sir, can I go to the bathroom, thanks , bye!" I ran out of the classroom and slumped to the ground by the lockers.

All of a sudden my every bone was tingling with anger and frustration. I wasn't an angry person, but it was like every single weight was on my shoulder.

I was suddenly overwhelmed with every thought and action that angered me. My brain was screaming and my heart beating, faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster....

BANG!

I look up and every locker is wide open, the contents spilling out on to the floor.

What the fuck?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

What did you think? I'll post part 2 tomorrow for suspense.

Would you prefer 2 or 3 parts?

I'll leave you with some pics of Loki and one of an angry Smores.