Hop, Skip and a Jump

This is going to be very very depressing, this is probably one of the darkest things i've written and there are is a massive Trigger warning . Feel free to ignore this chap and read the next, i will be publishing this with a lighter chapter after. Again, read this at your own discretion. There is  going to be a load of quotes littered throughout this to almost lighten it. 

Update: half of this got deleted so i'm sorry for the delay. I'm changing it up slightly, so Trans Peter. 

Hope you enjoy.

Peter's POV

"Night Mr Stark, see you tomorrow"

"Come on Pete! You called me dad the other day! Call me dad!"

"Never in a million years" I called back, chuckling slightly as I entered the elevator, not hearing his response as the door pinged and closed. The internship was good today, Mr Rhodey came down to the lab and i got to meet him. He asked me to fix his prosthetic leg and said i did a good job!

I was beaming as i waved goodbye to Mr Happy and Ms Jones the receptionist. I began to walk toward the train station because i left my suit at home. I really wish I could swing through the streets. My whole body was itching to soar through the sky, the feeling of the wind on my face.

The train station was eerily quiet when i got off the train. It was emptier than usual and my peter tin- spidey sense was going crazy. The air was thick, the stench of sweat lingering from the many who previously walked through. A metal taste lingers in my mouth as i keep walking towards the exit.

The lights started flickering and my heart was going mad. The doors slammed shut. I pause.

"How have you been Katie?" A familiar voice broke the silence, ringing out from the shadows. My deadname echoing through my head.

"Who are you?" I ask, internally crying. My legs shaking, the hairs on the back of my head upright like meerkats surveying their surroundings.

"No one of consequence." The voice rings out from the darkness.

"I must know" 

"Get used to disappointment." His voice is cold like ice.

"How do you know me? What do you want?" 

"Oh you'll find out soon enough" and with that the lights were back to normal. The doors swung open and sunlight flood through. My hands were shaking. Who was that?

That night i was restless. I couldn't put my finger on it but that voice was so familiar. I turned over and glanced at the alarm. 4:25 was staring back at me in big red numbers. I closed my eyes and soon i fell asleep.

"Pete, come on, you need to get up" I was shaken awake by May. 

"You're going to be late, come on!" I shot up.  

"I'M AWAKE!!!" May burst out laughing.

"I can see that, I got to go i'm late for my shift, but i'll see you tonight."

"Bye May!" I call out to her as i hear the door slam shut.

Alright, I have 30 minutes to get to school. School is 20 minutes away if i sprint, and i mean full on faster than Captain America sprint. So 10 minutes to get ready. Well, 9 minutes now.

After 30 minutes, 5 of which trying to put on my binder, I was finally at school. Surprisingly I wasn't noticed by anyone. I walked into class just as the bell rang, breathing a sigh of relief. Ned waved me over and the day began.