Trans @DidntFinishTheMilk

@DidintFinishTheMilk go check them out.

I'm honestly so done at this point. My therapist keeps telling me I'm fine, like I haven't tried to kill myself at least 4 times in the last month. Everything is getting to me at this point. I listened to Reflection from Mulan on loop and cried for a solid 15 minutes. My Aunt is going to break lockdown and I think she's staying with us in a couple of weeks for my uncle's funeral. Yay!, someone else to try and explain to that I haven't spoken in months. Also i have to try and explain the binders and gay shit everywhere. Everything is a fucking mess. By the way, thank you for the comments I really appreciate them and I was genuinely smiling at my screen for like 15 minutes. 

I should probably leave you to read. I'm making this a Parley fic, enjoy.

-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-

Peter's POV

All shit went down the day that I came out as Trans to the school. Since then my life has been nothing short of a nightmare. Flash, my childhood best friend turned on me and started bullying me, hell, the whole school turned on me, other than Ned and MJ. Even the teachers dead-named me.

Life only got worse. My trip to Oscorp ended in 2 weeks in bed. I did get powers which was cool. Uncle Ben got shot when they were aiming for me coming back from a pride parade.And it broke me. It was then i decided to become Spiderman to help the little guy. May was so supportive of everything. Then Tony freaking Stark found me and offered me an internship. I was crushed under a building saving the Avenger's stuff. He found out I was Spiderman and I became his personal intern. I was still devastated about Ben, but there is so much you can hide behind a fake smile and a few jokes.

It somehow is my luck that things got worse. Honestly at this point my life could be awarded the biggest roller coaster ride prize.

"Class as you all know, we made your parents or guardians" She looked at me. MJ looked over and mouthed 'bitch' The teacher continued, "-sign a permission slip to go on a surprise trip tomorrow."

Cheers came from round the room. Why? I have no fucking clue probably the author is an emotional wreck who is so sleep deprived but suddenly decided to write only to realise they have no idea what they are doing and has no idea how people would react, That's the most logical answer anyways.( Deadpool who?)

"So without further ado this year our class is going to.......... STARK INDUSTRIES!!!!!"

Honestly fuck my luck. I want to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out, but i put on a fake smile and look at Ned, who is currently mcfreaking out.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!! DO YOU THINK WE'LL MEET THE AVENGERS?!?!" He was practically screeching at this point and MJ seemed to be slightly amused.

"Calm down class, now tomorrow morning we will meet outside school half an hour before period 1. If you are late, tough luck, we're leaving without you. Dress code is the same as are school policies and don't forget to bring lunch and money for the gift shop. Class dismissed."

Everyone started packing up. Thankfully no one knew about my internship, except Ned but he KEPT IT A FUCKING SECRET, ( I may hold a few grudges from homecoming...) luckily. But by the end of this that may change. Please Thor, don't let it change.

"Emily" I flinch, the name like a bullet through my bindered chest. I almost walk off and ignore her, it's not my name. But I reluctantly stay.

"I expect no funny business on this trip. We lost you for half an hour at OSCORP and then you were off school for two weeks. Stay with the group for once." She said, her voice like tasers, before walking off.