You Didn't See That Coming?

Plot point summary thing: Peter was in Hydra from the age of 2 until 14 when he escaped, faked his death and ended up in streets. A woman found him and took him in to child services. Peter has PTSD, triggers are the russian language and hospitals. Pete is now 16. Abusive adoption centre. Spider man since 15. Pietro (Fight me, i'm all powerful, you can't stop me!) and Clint are looking for a child. Civil War never happened. Fuck Infinity War.

---x---x---x---x---x---

Clint's POV:

Pietro and Buck had been making cookies all day. Ever since this morning he's been very secretive and suspicious. To be completely honest i was upset that he didn't spend the day with me. My grumpy ass was sitting on the sofa playing Mario kart with Sam when my beautiful husband came into the room with a pile of my favourite cookies in his left hand and a tall glass of milk in his right.

"What are you trying to bribe me into doing?"

He chuckled lightly. His lips parting slightly before he gulped.

"I love you so much Clint-"

"I should hope you do, we're married Sonic" i smirk, cutting him off.

He sighs "let me finish asshole" he clips, his sokovian accent coming through.

I put a hand over my heart and fake hurt and he smiles back, laughing lightly.

"I love you so much Clint and nothing will ever change that, but i want to take the next step." I give him a confused look.

"We've already had sex babe." He glares at me.

"Look,  I think we should adopt. I want to be a dad, Clint. Hydra took my dad from me, took my family."  I noticed Bucky flinch slightly, he was sitting on the floor with Sam eating popcorn. "Clint, I only have you and Wanda and a kid is out there with no one. I think we're ready. We are practically children ourselves and you can play Mario with them and-" I cut Pietro off with a soft kiss on the lips

"I didn't see that coming" I laughed.

"So?" He questioned.

"I'd love to" I whispered, looking deep into his icy blue eyes and fiddling with his hair.

"Really?" He asked excitedly. I chuckled and gave him a small nod.

"I can't wait to be a dad!" He smiled brightly, before i peck him on the lips.

"Tomorrow".

"Awwwwwwwwwwww!" We turn and see Sam holding his hands to his cheeks.

"Fuck you"

Peter's POV:

I trudged into the care home absolutely soaked. My tears masked with rain drops. I looked up to the clock on the wall and shivered. It's 4:42. I'm 12 minutes late. Shit.

"Where have you been?!" Came Ms Trevault. I mean I could tell her the truth but I don't think that's a good idea. I don't think she would be happy with the answer that i got the subway late because i was talking to my boyfriend. Especially because she is a homophobic piece of trash.

Instead, I opt for staying silent. A bad choice on my part, due to the stinging pain on my cheek. Her face was red with anger, a face i'm far too familiar with. That look in her face brings back memories of the Hydra agents slicing into my skin, injecting me with needles. In one hit, years of torture flashes through my mind.

I blink rapidly. I'm back at the hell house on the floor, Ms Trevault standing over me. Kicks and punches thrown in every direction. It's only after 20 minutes that she gets tired and leaves, slamming the front door.