Part 2

Firstly, about 700 reads?!?! I know that this ending may not be good enough, so comment on any areas of improvement!!! Enjoy!

Peter POV

Fuck. My. Life. Can Flash not shut up for one second??? I swear, I'm going to have sensory overload!

"-ony Stark doesn't know you" he tormented, I snapped.

"SHUT UP!!!" I fell to the floor covering my ears as the world spun around me. Tear drop to tear drop fell from my eyes as I rocked forward and backward, murmuring faintly in my ears.

Tony Pov

"Sir, Peter seems to be having a panic attack" I jumped up and dropped everything. My son was in trouble. I'd be damned if I didn't run.

The elevator door opened. Around 20 kids laughing their heads off and my son, MY SON on the floor crying.

"OUT!" I screamed . They hurried out, the sniggering abruptly coming to an end.

"Peter calm down. Please." I say, kneeling down to his huddled up self.

Peter Pov

"-Please." I hear my dad.

" Dad? " I question, my head still whirling.

"Yeah Pete" I say as he looks up.

"DAD?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAD?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET TONY STARK TO CALL YOU HIS SON, PENIS??!!?" Peter winced, I on the other hand snapped.

"Get. Out."

"What?" I hate this kid.

" I SAID GET OUT! " he was seriously getting on my nerves

"You can't do that!" He said. That's it!

" I own this building, so yeah, I can! "

"B-BUT!" He stumbled for an excuse, obviously not getting the major hints given to him.

" get out of this fucking building! " he seemed to understand this time.

I turned back to my son, huddled in a ball, and slowly rubbed circles into his back.

So much for payback.