You dim sum, you loose some (Ian Sterling)

9.8K......... Well fuck. I thought itd be like 10 people reading if I was lucky, but fuck.

Sorry to all those that don't like swearing...

Anyways I'm so sorry for taking so long I had a lot going on and I kinda just stopped the book....

BUT I'M BACK Y'ALLLL!!!!

Quick warning, this is a Peter x Flash and talks about conversion therapy and self harm So read at your own discretion.

Now, without further ado, a new chap.....

(Drumroll please)

Flash POV (CUZ I'M DIFFERENT)

Science. The worst thing that could happen to the world; After bills that is. Well, at least I'm going to TONY STARKS HOUSE!!!!!!

My dad is friends with Tony Starks friend's friend's friend's cousin's hair dresser's daughter's husband's granddad's dogwalker's brother! Isn't that so awesome!!

But that's not why I am going. TONY STARK AND THE AVENGERS INVITED ME!!!! Also, I can find out the truth about Peter's 'internship'.

As we came to the end of the lesson, I decided to mess with Peter, get inside his head. I went with the classic line that my class has learnt so well: "Parker, you're screwed" . He simply turned his head, cocking it to the side slightly.

He looks so cute, I could just kiss him.

Wait, WHAT!!!! Nope. Nope nope nopety NOPE never ever EVER will that happen. I've already gone through shock therepy, this is NOT happening.

"What is it NOW Flash?"  He said, clearly unimpressed .

" I'm going to SI tonight for dinner with the Avengers, so the world will know your 'internship' is fake! " I exclaimed, only loud enough for Petey to hear.

"D-d-diner? W-w-whith the a-avengers?" He stuttered out.

"Yup!"

"Oh fuck" he mumbled. His adorable little eyes widened and suddenly ran out.

Look at that ass. I slapped myself.

Peter's POV:

What has dad done? I'm going to kill him! He can't just invite my crush over for dinner!

Ok yeah I mean he bullies me and stuff, but he is adorable!

Me
Dad what the hell?

You invited Flash???

Starkly Dad
Yup

Me
Daaaaddddd

Starkly Dad
If you like the boy, tell him

Me
I'm not out yet!!

He's an idiot! He's gonna out out me and then get annoyed about flash not liking me. Not to mention the embarrassment

Uggghhhhhhhhhh

Flash POV (LATER ON)

I walk up to the receptionist who gave me an odd look.