I can't

I'm sorry guys, I know I said today but I'm just not in the mood. I'm really drained and I'll update soon, but one of my friend's mum died this morning.

They were our family friends. Her dad died 2 years ago and now all she has is her older brother. We used to play tennis together a lot, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to see her anymore.

I haven't quite wrapped my head around it. I keep telling my mum that she didn't die that she is just in a coma. Vicky was bubbly, happy, upbeat and never stopped fighting. I just wish that the cancer shrunk or disappeared.

No one deserves cancer, especially not Vicky. She brought light into the darkest of rooms.

I remember for another one of our family friends' 50th we camped out in their front garden (like a 100 m field farm thing) in their barn they had set up a stand and everyone sat on haystack and bean bags and there was a live band consisting of his 2 daughters. My mum was dancing but she tore a ligament in her ankle and broke it and it's never gone back to normal. It was pitch black and freezing the only thing lighting up our way were the glowstick necklaces we have made. Everyone was tired and it was like 2 in the morning but Vicky rarely stopped dancing.

I used to see them every Saturday and Sunday when I was younger. Vicky was always so nice and considerate.

Vicky didn't deserve to go. She was walking sunshine and she will be missed.

Shit I'm crying again.

I should stop writing now...

Sorry I can't update...

Have a nice day :)