A Sticky Situation

I'm too proud of these titles. Like Hop, Skip and a Jump. I'm a genius. Anyways, hi to those who skipped the last chap. No pun intended. This is lighter, not completely but lighter, so I hope you enjoy. Also hi to those who read the last chap. Sorry if i made you cry. I made me cry. I'm an unstable mess. Eh. On with the chap! Mentions of PTSD and Hydra. Pete and Bucky have a brother relationship. Also quite short because i haven't slept in 2 weeks and i'm shit at writing.

~~~

Peter's POV

Ugh PE. constantly having to hold back. Not to mention the fact the gym reminds me too much of the training room in Hydra. Sweaty kids, ugh. 

"Yo puny parker we're playing dodgeball, get ready to get your ass kicked" puny my ass, i know 43 ways i can kill him with my pinky. I'm tempted but I don't want that. No more killing innocent civilians, even if they are dicks like Flash.

I wish I could win the game, kick his ass and watch as the defeat hits him like a ton of bricks. Yeah, i wish. Instead i let him win. Even let him and his little goons taunt me a bit. 

Bucky told me that if any bullies were troubling me I should just punch one of them to show that they shouldn't mess with me but give that its a stupid ass decision I've decided to ignore it. One punch would kill them anyways.

'Would that be such a bad thing?'

'Shut up Spider'

'Come on, we both know it'll take 2 seconds, 5 to cover it up.'

'Spider, no-'

'Spider, yes-'

'Spider, i swear t-'

I was cut out of my thoughts as Flash shoved me back. Oh, that son of a bitch.

"Where you going penis?"

"To get changed" my voice was hard, cold and emotionless. Spider is slipping through, crap.

"Too good for us?"

"No" my answer is still swift and cold. God, I sound like spider. Too much like Spider.

"Good. Then stay and get dressed here." I honestly can't be asked anymore. They probably won't take any attention of me.

So i walked in and changed. Fuck it. 

...

So, i was wrong. Apparently everyone notices when all of a sudden you have a 6 pack multiple scars, burns and a big branding mark reading: Property of Hydra.

Flash's fash was a ghostly white. This is probably bad.

Dad'll probably be mad if i skip class, but this is bad. So I ran. And didn't stop until i was in the living room.

"Fri, where's dad?"

"Boss is in a meeting currently."

"Am I allowed in?"

"No, but Mr Barnes is currently in his room"

"Thanks Fri"

I just about managed to make it inside his room when I collapsed. Stupid PTS. Stupid Hydra.

Bucky's POV

Peter is adorable. He's currently passed out across Tony and I, Twilight playing in the background. This is the 17th time we've watched it. It's Pete's go to film after a PTS attack, along with 20 mcnuggets and fries. Something about they're so shit that they're good. That kid should never have grown up in that hell hole. 

It was all going great until he came back from school. Apparently some kids saw his branding whilst he was getting changed.

It was only about an hour ago that he stumbled into my room, breathing heavily as tears ran down his face. Judging by the collapsing and shaking hands along with distant look in his eyes i gathered it was a hydra memories. I'll make those sons of bitches pay for hurting my little brother. 

It took a few minutes but i got him out of it. I called his dad down and he called the school and explained everything. It was only 4th period when Peter ran out. Apparently he's going to give the school an assembly (more like interrogation) at the end of the day. In like 4 hours.

We decided to spend half of it watching Twilight. Tony ordered in Mac Donalds and Peter passed out after the baseball scene. 

He looks so peaceful when he falls asleep. 

--x--x--x

Peter was too adorable to wake up, so Tony and I just left for Midtown.

We got a load of stares as we walked through the hallway, but as quick as you can say 'on your left' we were standing at the front of the assembly hall in front of the whole school. This is my favourite part. Let's scare some kids.

"Right kiddos, i'm here to address something that is probably already spreading like wild fire." Tony started as the kids started to whisper and chatter amongst themselves. One clear of my throat and they were all silent and terrified.

'Thanks Winter'

'Protect Pete'

'Course'

"First of all, Peter Parker is an amazing boy. He is selfless and compassionate and most likely has a bigger heart than all of you combined. Yes, he had a rough childhood. All his relatives died when he was 2 and he was kidnapped and brainwashed. He is the best person i've ever met and i'm glad to call him my son." 

Gasps echoed through the room.

"Peter is my brother. And if one of you so much as looks at him wrong, know that i've been a trained assassin for 70 years and even though I wasn't in control of my mind, i have full control now and so help me I won't think twice before hurting anyone who hurts my family."

"Also, I can sue your ass" Stark added.

"Aight, i think that's it. In summary, yes Peter was in Hydra, so was I, but neither of us had and control. We were manipulated, beaten and brainwashed so if you want to judge anyone or hate someone, hate the bastards that did this to us."

"Lesgo" Tony said and we walked out, leaving the room speechless. Yeah, Pete's not getting any trouble soon.

~~~~~

This is probably shit, sorry.

Thanks for reading. Sorry it's so short and it's taken ages. I honestly hate it. I almost scrapped the whole thing and wrote something else.

If it isn't a problem i've made an anonymous poll that'll help with chaps. I'll also link it in the comments. It'll just help me know what kind of chapters you want to see.

https://pollsgo.com/poll?p=aQkz7Mk

Eyyyy, it's Peter's birthday.

Tell me what you think in the comments.

Xx