Chapter 1: That Fateful Day

Author's Note: This is just a teaser to see if this grabs anyone's attention. Remember, constructive criticism is always welcomed!
If You End Up Liking It, Please Share It! I Want To Use This As A Way to improve my skills and I can't do that without other people reading this! THANK YOU!
(New A/N: Treat this as chapter one now)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Height: 5'10" (I think about 1.8m)

Weight: 130lbs (About 59kg)

Semblance: (Sorry if this gets wordy, google any music terms that you don't know) So basically, you have the ability to catch any group of enemies (within reason) within a force field, and they'll be unable to move. If music is played, you'll spring into action, slashing at your foes in beat with the song. You can do it to the downbeat(first beat of the measure) and onbeat(third beat of the measure), or to the off beats(second and fourth beats of measure), or even the eighth notes when quarter notes are played for example to confuse your opponents. But those are for 4/4, but you can imagine it to another time signature. Think of it all akin to Ike's final smash in Brawl.

Weapon: A katana that can change into a guitar, and has a dispenser for Timpani mallets made to kill. The weapon has speakers for the song you wanna fight to whether in guitar or katana mode. Timpani mallets also double as SMGs.

Personality: Sarcastic, a little pessimistic, self-deprecating, easily caring, friendly, and has a niche sense of humor.

Appearance: Wears white cargo shorts with seven pockets, dark blue belt, and black running shoes with white laces. On top, you wear a plain white undershirt and casual black button-down shirt with a single shirt pocket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Begin Teaser:

Third Person POV:

Y/N is violently shaken awaken from his bed by his parents,

"Honey, get up! We need to get out of here!" His mom shakily and frantically said. 'What's going on?' He thought. He and his parents rushed downstairs, only for them to be greeted by their front door being blasted open. When the smoke cleared, a tall man with a katana and a white mask in a red and black themed outfit emerged and pointed his katana at Y/N's parents as they got in the way of the strange man and their son.

"F/N, M/N! You have committed crimes against the Faunus race. Prepare to have your blood spilled at the blade of my weapon!

"No! STAY THE FUCK BACK YOU PSYCHOPATH! You've got the wrong people, I've done nothing to hurt you or your race!" Y/N's father shouted back.

"Wrong! Doing nothing is exactly the problem. Even if you're just bystanders, you're bystanders who did NOTHING to help a Faunus. That is why you must die." The strange man replied. Y/N Dad was now visibly shaking. Seeing as there was now no way out of this other than death, Y/N parents both looked at each, and nodded, before taking off towards the window and smashing through it. Unfortunately, while Y/N father was climbing out of the window, he was stabbed in the back by their intruder,

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!" His father screamed as he slowly looked down to the foreign blade that had pierced his chest.

"What a shame, if only you would've done something, then this young mind wouldn't have been tainted." The man calmly said, despite what he had done. Y/N's mother screamed, controlled by a blind fit of rage. After she had put Y/N down on the ground, she proceeded to launch herself at her masked foe. The man let Y/N's father fall limp, as he prepared his katana to stab through Y/N's mother's chest, the same way her husband has went. Y/N's E/C watched in horror as both of his parents were brutally murdered by a psychopath.