Chapter 8: We're Gonna Help the Shit Outta' You

A/N: Nothing to say here!
BEGIN!
————————————————————
You started from your earliest memory, and worked your way from there. But your voice got weaker and tears were forming in your eyes and you approached that painful memory in your life.

"I was woken up by my parents, the house was on fire. When we went downstairs, there was someone waiting for us, and then he, then he-" You couldn't bring yourself to finish the sentence. The girls crowded around you and tried to comfort you the best they could. "Thank you..." You quietly whispered. They just hugged you tighter. Then they led you to one of the beds and sat you down.

"When, we got downstairs, he proceeded, to, kill both of my parents, right in front of me. And then once I had retreated to the edge of the village, a few henchmen of his had beaten me within an inch of my life and left me to die." You took deep breaths in a desperate attempt to stay calm. It payed off.

You then went on about how Sky had taken you in and raise you from that point on. Once you were finished, you had slightly recovered from your earlier episode, but the girls still comforted you.

"It's just like, have you ever felt like everything wrongs happened to you? That everything is meant to make you grieve or feel guilty? I feel bad that I had taken over Sky's life entirely because he felt bad that I had lost my parents. We were both going through tough times and I couldn't get it out of my head that I was using him!" You started to tear up a little as the last of your barriers came tumbling down, like a wrecking ball through an old building.

"Y/N, I hope you know that you weren't, you both filled voids in each other lives." Ruby tried to reassure you, but just like Sky, it was no use.

"I know, but no matter how many times Sky told me, I couldn't shake the feeling. I had considered..." After a few more shaky breaths, the girl's' worst fears were realized.
(A/N: TRIGGER WARNING)
"I had considered suicide multiple times. Because of my inner war of losing my parents, believing that I was leeching off of Sky, and the fear of losing someone I love again, I had considered on multiple occasions that life's pain wasn't worth it."

"Y/-." Yang started, but you cut her off.

"Have you ever felt like nobody was there? Have you ever felt forgotten, in the middle of nowhere? Like everything in your life isn't worth it? Like you're probably just better off FUCKING KILLING YOURSELF?!" Your outburst made the girls flinch a little, as well as hug you even tighter.

"Y/N, you are worth it, and I'm sure to Sky, you're worth everything he's thrown at you." Ruby began. "Don't listen to those depressive thoughts in your head, they're not rational. You have more family now, us, who think you're worth everything. So please, let us help you, if not for yourself, but for us. It breaks our hearts seeing you like this." As she went on, her voice had trailed off into barely a whisper, only loud enough that you four could hear her.

"Mmhmm," the others hummed.

"Thank you, thank you so much," you voice matched Ruby's while also shedding a few tears.

You five stayed like that for a while, with you sitting on Yang's bed and the four of them hugging you from all angles. After several minutes, you feel asleep, leaning in their arms.

Third Person POV
The girls noticed after a few minutes the faint snoring coming from their male friend in front of them.

"You guys just wanna fall asleep like this?" Ruby asked her team.

"Mmhmm," they all agreed. So they slowly lowered themselves and Y/N down onto the bed, pulled the covers up, and drifted off into dreamland.

Second Person POV
When you woke up the next morning, you panicked slightly when you saw the four girls sleeping on top of you. Though you quickly calmed down when you remembered last night's events.

When you tried to move, you were restricted by the four bodies piled on top of your chest.

"Mmm, five more minutes," Weiss whined.

"No, I need to get up Weiss," You whined back.

"Fuck you,"

"Same to you." Your rebuttal caused her to open one eye, glare at you, and then slide off, freeing your arm and allowing you to push the others off of you.

"Y/N, you suck," Yang complained.

"Same to you, blonde," you replied.

"Attention Students, attention students, all classes are canceled today due to power outages and teacher absences. If you look outside you'll see a horrible storm is upon us, so take today sleep in, or study. Thank you." Ozpin's voice echoed over the school's intercom.

"Well, it looks like I got out of bed for nothing. R.I.P," you said as you proceeded to get back into bed with the girls. "Let's just sleep in today, okay?"

"Okay," Yang and Weiss said. Ruby and Blake were still asleep.

"But we should probably go get breakfast first. Since the powers out they probably only have leftovers."

"Wow Yang, you actually sounded smart for a second there," Weiss pointed out.

"Hey!" She shot back.

"Yeah, you're right Yang. Wake up Ruby and Blake and let's head down to the cafeteria." They both nodded, and proceeded to lightly shake the other two sleeping huntresses awake.

"Mmm, you guys suck." Ruby complained. Blake didn't say anything.

"Ruby, we have off today because of the storm outside, but we're gonna go get breakfast. The power outage would probably cause them to only have leftovers from yesterday so we gotta eat fast." Yang told her.

"Ugh, fine, but only because I'd be super mad at myself if I didn't eat now. But we should probably wake up Team JNPR as well."

After the five of you got ready, as in a five minute bathroom session each because you were planning on getting back into bed afterward. When you knocked on JNPR's dorm, Ren was the one to answer, and you told him what happened and what the plan was. He agreed and the nine of you made your way down to the cafeteria. Surprisingly, no one else was there, but the food was already out with a sign that read, "Leave some for everyone! We don't have much left, thank you."

"Ha, called it," Yang boasted.

"Whatever," Blake rolled her eyes.

Once the nine of you retrieved your food, you sat down at one of the tables as another team entered the cafeteria. You got some chocolate chip pancakes, sausages, and bacon with syrup drenching them all. Yum.
(A/N: If you don't like any of those, fight me)
"Hey, Coco! Over here!" Yang called out. The girl apparently named Coco, who was apart of the team who had just entered made her way over to the table, while eyeing each one of us.

"Oh hey Yang! How's it going? Long time no see." She said cheerfully. "And who are these wonderful people?" She asked.

"Oh, well my team members are my little sister Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Y/N."

"Oh, so you got Mr. special over there huh?"

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You don't know? You're everything anyone talks about these days. You're the special fifth member of the amazing Team RWBY!" Your confusion only served to increase with her statement. "I'll explain later," she finished. You simply nodded your head.

"Oh, and this is Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Phyrra," she pointed to each one of Team JNPR as she said their name. They each responded with a "hi" and Yang went over their names.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all! Now let me introduce you to my team!" She cheerfully announced as they walked beside her.

"This is Velvet, Fox, and Yatsuhashi," she announced, while pointing to each one.

"Why don't you sit down Coco, tell us a little about yourself?"
————————————————————
A/N: Sorry for cutting this short, I just wanted to get something out to you guys. I don't work on this on the weekends because I have too much free time, so I work better when I'm busy on the weekdays when my time is limited. Goodbye and don't die! Also there was a reference in here to a musical, see if you can spot it.