Chapter 4: Rebuild Your Barriers, or They Might Just Find Out

A/N: Thanks everyone for reading this shit, I'm having a lot of fun writing this! Now is when the juicy RWBY shit commences.
BEGIN
————————————————————
Third Person POV
Y/N and Sky are seen at the docking bay of the bullhead, waiting to depart for the prestigious Beacon Academy.
"I'm so proud of you son! You're going to Beacon! Tell the Headmaster I said hi." Sky cheerily said to Y/N.
"Absolutely!"
"Now hurry, and get on the bullhead, it's about to leave!" Sky told him.
"Okay, Dad! I'll call you!" Y/N called back to Sky.
"You better! Or you'll regret it!" Sky called back. Now is the start of a new chapter in Y/N's life.
————————————————————
Once Y/N was on the bullhead and it had taken off, he took a seat down on the left side of the aircraft and gazed out the window at the doll-esc houses that populated the land below him.

As he was observing the scenery below him, he over-heard two especially loud passengers on the bullhead that day. When he glanced over at them, one was wearing a small brown leather jacket with the top not zipped up, along with long black gloves and some peculiar looking bracelets, as well as some black skin-tight short shorts, with a brown belt that had a piece of cloths attached to it that covered her "rear." The other girl that was with her had short black hair with red highlights, and she also had a black long sleeve shirt with a cape and hood attached to it, along with a short black and red dress with black stockings and long red and black boots.

"Oh my gosh! I still can't believe you're coming to Beacon with me!" The blonde one said. The red one was visibly nervous due to that comment.

"Yang stop! Everyone's looking." The red one spat back.

"Aw come on! I just wanna congratulate my baby sister! Everyone's gonna think you're the bee's knees!" The one apparently named Yang shouted incredibly enthusiastically.

"That's exactly what I don't want. I don't want special treatment just because I got in two years early. I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees." The red one retorted.

The two kept going back and forth, but Y/N tuned them out after a while. After losing track of time, the bullhead finally landed, and when Y/N took off your earbuds, his ears were greeted to the beautiful sound of vomiting. Y/N brushed it off and continued walking off the bullhead and admiring the beautiful scenery that was before him. Beacon Academy. The school was basically just a big castle with a huge spire in the center. Little did he know that Ozpin was observing everyone from his office atop the tower.

As Y/N walking around, he heard a small explosion take place near the front entrance. When he went over to investigate his eyes were met with the sight of a girl dressed in white yelling at the red girl from the bullhead earlier.

"You idiot! Do you have any idea how much damage you could have caused? Do you even know what this stuff is? Dust? The most versatile resource we have? Are you even listening?!" The white one was really going off on Red.

"Hey Princess, I said I was sorry!" The red one was pretty fed up with the white one's complaining. As a result of this, Y/N decided to step in and help out Little Red here.

"Hey Ice Queen, she said she was sorry so let it go."

"How dare you call me that! Do you even know what you're talking to?!" The white one was really steaming now.

"Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company." Suddenly, a girl with a black bow came onto the scene.

"Finally, some recognition!" The white one said in a really condescending tone.

"The same company infamous for its controversial labor practice and business partners." The black one added, making the white one surge with anger.