Chapter 5: Title Drop! Roll Credits!

A/N: Just wanted to thank you all again for reading this story, I really appreciate it. If you've read other fanfics, then you know what's coming next, and you can kind of assume where the title fits into all this. Now, on with the story!
————————————————————
Second Person POV
Your eyes fluttered open to the sunlight that was now pouring into the ballroom via its large windows.

You slowly get up and groan, last night was interrupted yet again, by another nightmare. As your eyes slowly scan the room around you, everyone is still sleeping. You check the time, 5:00 am. 'Well shit,' you think. 'Might as well get ready.'

You make your way to the bathroom and freshen yourself up. When you return to the ballroom to gather your stuff, you see Weiss and Blake, as well as a few others awake now. Weiss looks at you with concern, to which you just smile at her. When you catch Blake staring at you, she immediately diverts her gaze to the floor and blushes. You just shrug it off.

Once you have all your shit packed up, you make your way to the locker room and gather your weapons. Other than the transforming katana you have, your secondary weapons consist of dual dust pistols, which you have holsters for on your waist, and the timpani mallets that were mentioned earlier, but those are in the actual weapon. You just sat there in the locker room, examining your weapon and waited for everyone else to start pouring in.

After a while, once all the first year students had entered the locker room and gathered their weapons, you decided to walk around and see if you can spot some familiar faces. Jaune was the first one you saw. He was talking with Phyrra when Weiss walked up to him.

"Um, excuse me, do you even know who you're talking to?" Weiss seemed really offended for some reason, while Phyrra just stood there, unsure of what to do.

"Uh, no not really," Jaune simply replied. Weiss just facepalmed and groaned really loudly, clearly voicing her impatient-ness with Jaune.

"You know, Phyrra Nikos, THE Phyrra Nikos! The world-renowned fighter! Mistral's champion! Ring any bells?" Weiss' anger with Jaune only increased as he kept a confused expression on his face.

"Uh, nope doesn't ring any bells."

"She's the undefeated champion! Never lost a fight!" Weiss continued.

"Uhh, sorry I'm still lost." Weiss was absolutely done with his shit.

"YOU DOLT! The one on the front of the Peter Rabbit cereal box!" Weiss was getting desperate.

"OHHHHH! That was YOU?!" Jaune finally realized who he was talking to. Weiss facepalmed while Phyrra was desperately trying to contain her laughter.

"Yes, that was me. Unfortunately, the cereal isn't very good for you." Phyrra had successfully controlled herself and replied to Jaune.

"Well, my offer still stands for you to join Team Jaune! How about you ice queen? Spots are filling up quick." Phyrra had a look of excitement on her face while Weiss looked dumbfounded.

"Come on Weiss, Team Jaune's gonna be the best team around! I'm joining, is that alright Jaune?" You chimed in. Jaune and Phyrra looked pleased, while Weiss retained her previous look.

"What? Are you kidding me? You'd rather join that DOLT than join me?" Weiss' dumbfounded look turned into one of shock as she just looked at you.

"Yep! Why would you not? I mean it's got Phyrra, she clearly sees some value in it, right Phyr?" Phyrra blushed a little at the use of your pet name for her. (A/N: I couldn't figure out where to work in a past history with Phyrra, so go along with it please)

"What did you just call her? Did you not hear the list of achievements I said to Jaune?" Weiss' confusion only served to increase at my answer.

"Calm down Weiss, it's fine. Phyrra and I are friends! We've fought each other multiple times, right Phyr?" Phyrra simply nodded.