Nine Months Later

August Thoughts

Ashley And I Have Been Together For A While With No Problems Whatsoever. I Actually Got To Meet Her Family. They Are Cool People And They Treat Me Like Their Own. She Also Got To Meet My Family. My Mom Loves Ashley. Ashley Actually Calls Her Momma.My Mom She Always Tells Me I Need To Marry Ashley And I Did Give Thought To It. Now Isn't That A Good Thing Both Of The Women Of My Life Get Along. Exactly. The Only Problem That Me And Ashley Have Is We Never Get Much Time Together. She Always On Business Trips Doing Modeling Gigs And I'm Always On Tour. So We Would FaceTime Everynight.

August Pov

Tonight Was Great The Crowd Was Wild . I Was Having So Much Fun. I Got To See My Fans And Take Pictures.Once I left The Concert I Got On The Tour Bus And Hit A Blunt.Then When I Was Done Ashley FaceTimed Me. So I Answered. She Was Laying In Bed Making Faces. Then I Said" Whats Up Ma."She Then Laughed And Said "Bae You Look High Asf". Then I Laughed And Said "How Do You Know?" She Then Said "I Just Know And Your Eyes Are Re. Then I Laughed And Said "You Right."She Then rubbed Her Eyes And I Saw Her Tattoo.When I Saw The Tattoo On Her Wrist I Made A Face And Said "When Did You Get That? "She Then Laughed And Said "I Been Had This And You Seen It Before. "I Then Said "Oh Yea I Did! "We Both Laughed. Then I Started To Look At Myself And Said" Girllll I Look Brown skin, I Thought I Was Light skin". She Then Started Laughing And Said" Bae You Always Been Brown Skin". She Then Said "Well baby I'm Getting Tired So I'll talk to you Later."So I Then Said "I'm Yours"And She Said "Forever "And She Kissed The Screen And Hung Up. I Then Looked At The Screen And Wondered Where She Went. Then My Security Was Like "She Hung Up "And I was like "Oh." Then I Walked To My Bed And Jumped On It And Fell Asleep.