Cater Day

August Pov

Once The Kids Got Back Home We Told Them We Got Back Together. Ashlen Then Said "Yaay Were A Family Now!"Then We Group Hugged.Aiden Then Clapped And Said "Yaay!"Ashlen Then Said "Can We Go To Our Godparents House? "Aiden Then said "Yea."So Ashley Said "Sure I Guess."So I Called Chris To See If He's Busy. He Then Said He Wasn't Busy,Him And Rue Was Just Chilling. I then Asked Can The Kids Come Over. He Then Said Sure.So I Said Ok.Then I Hung Up. Ashley Then Packed Their Clothes As The Kids Were In The Living room Watching Tv. Once She Was Done She Came In Bed With Me And Said" Today Is Your Cater Day."She Then Began To Kiss My Neck.Then She Said "You Done A lot For Us And Now You Need To Relax."We Then Made Out.I Then Put My Hand Up Ashley's Shirt And Unlatched Her Bra.Then She Took Off Her Shirt And My Shirt. Then We Made Out.Then I Pulled Down Her Booty Shorts And Thong. Then she Pulled Down My Jogging Pants And Polo Ralph Briefs. We Then Began To Do It. Then Ashlen Walked In And Saw. She Then Said "What Are Yal Doing Mommy. "Ashley Jaw Dropped And Said "Umm Were Umm Play Fighting."Ashlen Then Jumped in The Bed And Said" I Wanna Play Too!"The Whole Time I Was in Silence Because It Was So Awkward. Ashley Then Yelled "Ashlen Get Out and Close The Door."Ashlen Then Jumped Out Of Bed And left The Room. Ashley Then Sighed And Rolled To The Other Side Of The Bed. Then She Put Back on Her Clothes.Then I Did Too.Ashley Then Said" Ashlen Just Saw Us Having Sex Oh Gosh."I Then Said "Ikr."Then The Doorbell Rung. As I Got Up Ashley Pushed Me Back Down And Said "I Got This Just Relax". So I Just Laid There And She Left. 40 Minutes Later Ashley Came Upstairs With Some Food. She Cooked Some Dirty Rice,Chicken,And Gumbo. I Then Said "Thanks Bae."Then I Gave Her A Kiss. Then I Asked" Who Was That At The Door."She Then Said "It Was Rue,She Picked Up The Kids."I Then Said "Ok". As I Was About To Eat My Food Ashley Yelled "Stop! "I Then Said "Wtf You Mean. "She Then Laughed And Said "Baby Let Me Feed You". I Then Said "Ashley I'm Not Handicap."She Then Whined Saying "Baby Please Can I Feed You I Want To Cater To You And Do For You,Just Relax Baby". I Then looked at her And Said "Ugh Ok."She Then Got Excited And Said "Yaay."She Then Fed Me My Food. Once She Was Done Feeding Me She Gave Me A Kiss and Left The Room With My Plate. She Then Came Back With A New Lingerie And It Looked So Good On Her. She Then Rolled Me On My Stomach And Got On Top Of Me. She Then Began To Massage Every Inch Of My Body. Then She Started To Kiss My Back And My Neck. Then I Turned On My Back And We just Made Out.Then She Went Down On Me And Start Giving Me Head. I Love That Girl She Give Such Good Head.Once She Was Done She Said "What Else Can I Do For You Baby?"I Then Said "Nothing Baby." She Then Said" Ok "And Got Up And Left.She Was Gone For A While. She Then Came back and Laid Next To Me. I Then asked "What Did You Do? "She Then Said "Oh I Washed The Dishes And Did Laundry".I Then Said "Oh Ok."She Then Went In The Bathroom And Started Running The Bath Water. Then A Few Minutes Later Ashley Came out With No Clothes on And Said "Its Bath Time Baby."So I Hopped Up And Came With Her. Then I Smacked Her Butt. She Then Got In The Bath Tub Filled With Bubbles. I Then Took My Clothes Off And Got In The Tub With Her. I Then Laid In Between Her Legs. She Then Began To Bathe Me. We Then Talked About Random Stuff.She Then Bathe Herself. We Then Talked About The Kids And How They Growing Up So Fast.We Then got Out The Tub And Dried Off And Put Our Clothes On. We Then Got Back in Bed And I Said "Ashley Thank You,But You Didn't Have To Do This For Me,Your The One Who Deserves A Cater Day as Much As I Put You Through Hell And You Use To Take Care Of The Kids All By Yourself everyday When I Only Took Care Of Them For Three Days,Baby You Got A Lot On Your Shoulders. "Ashley Then Began To Cry And Said" August It Is Hard And Sometimes I Just Wanna Get Away From Everything ,But I Can't Thats Not An Option I Do This Cause I Have To And I Did This Today Because I Didn't Want to Lose You Again Because of Some Girl Did Something I Didn't Do. "She Then Held Her Head Down As She Played With Her Curls. I Then Lifted Her Chin Up And Said "Baby You Just Gotta Promise Me You'll Be By My Side Through Thick and Thin No Matter What I Do, Yes I May f*** Up,But I Love You Ashley". Ashley Then Said August "How Can You Love Me When You Cheated On Me,Like I Can't See How you Can Cheat On Me When I Would Do Anything for You Whenever You Wanted It. "I Then Said "Baby You Gotta Let The Past Go,I'm Sorry Baby I Don't Know How Many Times I Have To Say It ,But I Promise I Won't Do That Sh** Again And All Them Girls Weren't Worth It At All Ashley. "She Then Said "Exactly August These Girls Aren't Worth It, If You Gonna Cheat Let It Be With A Fine Ass Chick With A Big Fat Ass Not No Ugly Ass Chick, but Don't Use What I Say As A Free Ticket To F*** A Girl August". I Then Laughed And Said "you Ain't Gotta Worry Bout Me Cheating Anymore, My Main Priority Is My Kids And My Girl Thats It. "She Then Said "Ok I'm Gonna Hold You Against What You Said. "I Then Said "Ok "And Gave Her A Kiss. I Then Said "Baby Would You Ever Marry Me Again." She Then Said "Yea, But I Rather Just Get Married At Court Than Do All That Extra Stuff."I Then Said "Ok."Ashley Then Got Up And Went Downstairs.She Then Came Back with Some Chocolate Covered Strawberries. She Then Began To Feed Me.Once She Was Done She Left To Put The Plate Up and Then She Came Back And Laid In Bed Next To Me. We Then Watched Tv Together Until We Both Fell Asleep.

The Next Day I Decided Give Ashley A Cater Day. So I Woke Her Up by Giving Her A Lot Of Kisses. She Then Woke Up And We Began To Kiss. She Then Said "Goodmorning Baby. "I Then Kissed Her Forehead And Said "Goodmorning, What Do You Want For Breakfast. "She Then Said "The Usual". So I Hopped Out Of Bed And Went In The Kitchen. I Then Made Her Some Oatmeal And Strawberries. I Then Went Back in The Room And Gave Her The Food. She Was About To Eat The Oatmeal,but I Mimicked Her Voice Saying" Stop! "She Then Laughed And Handed Me The Spoon. Then I Began To Feed. Once She Was Done I Kept Giving Her Kisses. Then I Got Her Bowl And Put It In The Kitchen Sink. I Then Ran Back Upstairs in Our Room And Said "What Can I Do For You. "She Then Looked At Her Nails  And Said "Hmm It Looks Like My Nails Need Painting". I Then Said "What Color? "She Then Said" Green. "So I Went In The Bathroom And Got The Nail Polish.I Then Started To Paint Her Nails And She Took A Picture Of Me Painting Her Nails. Once I Was Done I Said "What Else You Want Me To Do Master ?" She Then Laughed And Said "I Just Want You To Hold Me Thats It." So I Then Laid Next To Her And Held Her As We Talked.