Afterparty

Ashley Pov

After Everyone Left August,Karrueche,And Chris Cleaned Up As I Packed Ashlen's Clothes And Stuff She Needed. I Then Went Downstairs With Them And Helped Clean. Once We Finished We Went Outside And Watched Ashlen Drive In Her Baby Range Rover And Diego Sitting Next To Her In The Passenger Seat With His Tongue Out. I Then Said "Someday She Would Be Driving For Real."They Then Said "Yep."i Then Said "Ok Karrueche And chris I Want Yal To Listen Good You Can Even Take Notes. "Karrueche Then Said "Ok"And Took Her Phone Out And Went To Her Notes. I Then Said "Ashlen Is Allergic To Grass, She Can Only Drink Water And Milk, She Can't Eat Chocolate, No Sweets After 8:30 pm , She's An Attention Grabber So Give Her All Your Attention,And That's It Good Luck!"Chris Then Said" Grass Umm Thats Odd. "August And I Laughed And We Both Said "Exactly!"I Then Said "Yal Taking The Dog Or Nah, He's potty Trained."Chris Said "Sure."I Then Yelled "Ashlen Come On."She Then Drove Back To Us And I Took Her Out The Car. Then I Handed Her Over To Karrueche. August Then Got Ashlen's Car Seat And Put It In Chris's Car. I Then Handed Karrueche Ashlen's Bag. August And I Gave Ashlen A Kiss And Said "Love You."Ashlen Then Said "Wuv You Too". Then Diego Jumped In The Car Onto Ashlen's Lap. Then Chris Closed The Car Door And Got In The Car And I Waved Goodbye To Them. Then I Went In The House As August Put Ashlen's Car In The Garrage. Once He Came In The House I Told Him To Go Get Me Some Rice Cakes From The Store. He Then Said "Don't We Already Have Some "I Then Said "Ashlen Ate The Last One. "He Then side eyed me And Left To Go To The Store. Once He Left I Put Rose Pedals On The Ground Leading It To Our Room,Took A Shower,Put His Favorite Lingerie On,And Lit Some Candles. Once I Saw Him Pull Up On The Carport I Turned Off The Lights And Turned Some Music On. I Then Ran Upstairs Put Some Perfume On And Jumped In Bed As I Waited For Him To Come In The House. Once He Made it In I Heard Him Running Upstairs. As He Made It To Our Room His Shirt Was Already Off And He Was Trying To Get His Jeans Off ,But He Fell On The Ground. I Then Busted out Laughing. He Then Got Back Up And I Motioned Him With My Finger for Him To Come Here. He Then Came And Got On Top Of Me And We Made Out And Then We Did It. Yes I Moaned Louder.

Once we Was Done August Fell Right To Sleep. I Then Get A Call From Karrueche. So I Answered

📞Phone Call📞

Me-hello?

Rue-hey

Me- Is She Being Trouble Do We Need To Come Get Her?

Rue- No Not At All She Was Actually Fine.

Me-So Wassup

Rue- Ashlen Just Wanted To Say Goodnight.

Me-oh Ok

Ashlen- Goodnight mommie Wuv You

Me- Love You Too Smiles Goodnight

Ashlen- Diego Say goodnight Too *diego Barking*

Me-Goodnight Diego

Ashlen-Bye Mommy

Me- Bye Smiles

📞End Of Call📞

Once We Hung Up I Put on One Of August's T-Shirt On And Went Downstairs And Got a Rice Cake. I Then Went Back upstairs And Picked Up August Shirt That He Left On The Steps. I Then Got In Bed And Watched Law And Order As I Ate My Rice Cake. I Then Got A Text From Karrueche And It Was A Picture Of Ashlen Sleep With One Arm Wrapped Around Diego And The Other Holding A Dora Doll. then She Sent Another Pic Of Ashlen And Chris Watching Tv. I Then Replied Saying "Aww."She Then Texted Back,but I Didn't Reply Because I Fell Asleep.

The Next Day August Woke Me Up Kissing My Neck And We Began To Make Out. He Then got Up And Took My Hand And We Went To The Bathroom. The Water Was Already Running . So He Stripped My Clothes Off,Then He Stripped His Clothes Off And We Both Got In The Shower.He Then Wrapped His Arm Around me And Began To Bathe Me . He Then Dropped The Rag And He Began To Finger Me. I Then Began to Moan His Name Loud.I Then Turned Around And We made Out. It's Funny Because We Ended Up Doing The Mimi Shower Rod.I Then Bathe August And We Rinsed Off And Finished The Rest In The Bed. We Then Just Cuddled And Talked About Random Stuff. August Then Said "What If We Have Another Baby, What Would You Want,A boy Or Girl? "I Then Said "I Would Want A Boy".August Then Said" What Would You Name Him?" I Then Said "Hmm Maybe Aiden".He Then said "Oh And What If Its A Girl? "I Then Said "Ansley."

He Then Said "I Like That Name". I Then Cooked Breakfast For August. I Cooked Waffles,Eggs,And Bacon. I Then Brought The Food Up To Him And Handed It To Him. Then Gave Me A Kiss And Said "Thank You. "I Then Ate My Berries As We Watched Guy Code.