Bad Guy

August Pov

I Finally Was Done With My Tour. Thank God! So I Went Home.Once I Got Home I Saw Ashley And The Baby. I Tried To Give Ashley A Kiss But She Moved. She Then Handed Me Ashlen And Went Upstairs In Her Room. As I Was Holding Ashlen I Instantly Fell In Love With Her. She Looked Just Like Ashley And I. She Was So Small And She Was So Soft. We Instantly Bonded. It Was Hard For Me To Put Her Down Because Her Pretty Eyes And Smile Was Like A Magnet. I Still Couldn't Believe That This Baby Was Mines. I Then Gave Her A Kiss And I Put Her Back In Her Swing. Once I Did That I Went Upstairs As I Was Heading To My Room I Seen My Stuff In The Guest Room. So I Bursted Into Our Room And Said "Why Is My Stuff In The Guess Room? "Ashley Then Said "Because You No Longer Stay In This Room No More". She Then Walked Pass Me And Went Downstairs. I Followed Her And Said "You Don't Walk Away From Me While I'm Talking To You. "Ashley Then Said "Well I Did It And I'll Do It Again". I Then Yelled "Why Are You Treating Me Like This."She Then Yelled" Because You Cheated On Me August.You Said You Loved Me August."I Then Said "I Do."She Then Said" How Do You Love Me If You Cheat On Me And Allow Girls To Dance On You, And Do Freaky Things To You. "I Then Said "Maybe If You Were To Give Me Sexual Attention This Wouldn't Have Happen". She Then Yelled "How Dafuq Am I Suppose To Give You Sexual Attention If I Was Pregnant With Your Child". I Then SaidThere Was Ways You Could Have Gave Me Sexually Attention, But What About Yg You Didn't Tell Me He Was The Guy So You Hiding That From Me. "She Then Said "Which Is Worst Cheating Or Hiding Something."She Then Put Me On Hush Mouth. Then She Said "Oh Yea Yg Gives Good Head. Head Game Was Strong."Once She Said That I Got So Angry And I Punched Her Which Caused Her To Fall On The Ground. She Then Gave Me A Terrified Look And Got Up And Ran To Her Room I Chased Her ,But She Slammed The Door On Me And Locked It. I Began To Bang On The Door And Yell" I'm Sorry. "Ashlen Then Began To Cry So I Ran Downstairs And Picked Her Up. I Then Said "Daddy Is Sorry You Had To See That. Daddy Loves Mommy He Was Just Angry And He Promise Not To Hit Mommy Again. "As I Looked At Ashlen She Turned Red The Way Ashley Did When She Gets Angry. Then I Seen Ashley's Terrified Face On Ashlen's Face And I Began To Cry And Said "I'm Sorry I'm Sorry. "I Then Took Ashlen Upstairs To The Guest Room With Me And We Fell Asleep.

The Next Day I Woke Up And Ashlen Was Gone I Looked In Her Nursery And She Was Laying in Her Crib. So I Went Downstairs In The Kitchen. On The Counter It Was A Paper That Said Divorce Papers And Visitation Right And Ashley's Ring On It. I Began To Break Down Right There. Once I Finished Crying I Went Upstairs. So I Walked In Ashley's Room And She Was In The Bathroom. I Saw Her Looking In The Mirror At The Bruise I Gave Her. She Looked Like She Was Crying. So She Then Put Makeup On The Bruise To Try To Cover It Up. She Then Saw Me And I Walked Towards Her And She Tried To Back Away,But She Backed Up Onto The Counter. She Had A Piece Of Lint In her hair. So I Tried To Get It Off ,But She Flinched Thinking That I Was Gonna Hit Her. I Then Said "I'm Not Gonna Hurt You Ashley. "I Then Sat Her On The Counter. She Then Looked At The Ground. I Then Said "I Promise I'll Never Hit You Again. "Ashley Then Said "They Always Say That,But They Still Do It". I Then Said "Ashley I'm Sorry I Was Just Angry." Ashley Then Said "So I Guess I Should Never Make You Angry If I Don't Want To Get Hit". I Then Said" It Was A Onetime Thing I Promise I Won't Do It Again And If I Do It Again You Can Call The Police On Me And Leave Me. "I Then Lifted Her Chin And Said" I Love You Ashley". I Then Pecked Her On Her Lips. I Then Said "You Really was Gonna Leave Me".Tears Then Came Down The Corner Of Her Eyes. She Then Moved Her Head Away From My Hand And Said "I Didn't Want to But I Didn't Want My Daughter Going Through This". I Then Said" Ashley I Promise I Won't Do It AgainI Then Began To Cry. She Then Began To Cry And Said" How Do I Know You're Not Lying August."I Then Said "because I Love You And If I Was Lying I Wouldn't Be Crying My Heart Out To You Right Now."She Then Said "You Promise."I Then Gave Her A Kiss And Said" I Promise. "I Then Left The Bathroom As She finished up her makeup. She Then Got Dressed In Her Workout Clothes And Put Sunglasses On To Cover Up The Bruise. She Then Got Ashlen Dressed And Put Ashlen In The Stroller And They Went For A Stroll.