Ashlen's Day

Ashley Pov

We All Know How Ashlen Is A Attention Grabber. So She Told August And I That She Should Have An Attention Day Where Its All About Her. We Then Asked Her What About Your Brother. She Then Said He Can Have One Too One Day,But Not On My Day. I then Said But You Have Your Day On Your Birthday. She Then Said You Know How Long That Is? I Then Said In Six More Months. Ashlen Then Said Right, Thats Why I Need One Mommy.August Then Said Oh Ok You Will Have Yours Tomorrow. So Now Tomorrow Is Today,That Means We Have To Have This Ashlen's Day.

Today We Left Aiden With His Grandma And Took Ashlen To this Place So She Can Get A Photoshoot. After That We Took Her To Sweet And Sassy And She Got To Ride A Pink Limo. Then We Took Her To Get Her Nails Done. She Then Wanted To Go To The Mall. So We Took Her To The Mall. Then She Wanted To Go To Chuckie Cheese. We Then Took Her There Too. Then We Took Her To A Water Park.Last But Not Least She Wanted To Go Horseback Riding. Then We Went Home. You See How Much We Spoil Her.Can't Believe We Dud This.So I Said Ashlen Since We Did This You're Not Doing Anything For Your Birthday. She Then Began To Whine And Said Mommy. I Then Said I Know You Not Whining. She Then Said Noooo. August Then Said We'll Do Something For Your Birthday. I Then Shot August A Look.He Then Said What Ashley. I Then Said There You Go Again Not Being On The Same Page As Me.He Then Said What You Mean Ashley. I Then Said We'll Talk About It Later.He Then Sighed And Said Ok. I Then Told Ashlen To Take A Bath. So She Ran Upstairs And Got Her Clothes And Went In The Bathroom. I Then Began To Wash The Dishes And August Said What Was That All About? I Then Said Didn't I Say We'll Talk About It Later. He Then Said Whatever Ashley. Then He Went Upstairs In The Bathroom With Ashlen. Then I Finished Washing Dishes. When I Was Done I Went Upstairs In My Room And Watched Tv. Then A Few Minutes Later after August Tucked Ashlen In He Came In Our Room And Looked At Me.I Then Rolled My Eyes At Him And Looked Back At The Tv.He Then Said Ashley Whats Your Problem? I Then Said August Were Never On The Same Page And You Know It,Its Like Everytime I Say No You yes .He Then Said Give Me An Example.I Then Said Like Yesterday Aiden Asked For A Cookie Past 8:30 And I Said No,but You Said Yes So He Ate The Cookie And He Was Jumping Around Every where and We Couldn't Control Him. I Then said The Kids Don't Even Listen To What I Say No More They Just Go Behind My Back And Ask You Stuff. I Also Said August You Need To Stop Spoiling These Kids Because They're Gonna Start Expecting Things From Us And Not Wanna Earn It And You Always Make Me Look Like The Bad Guy,Why Do You Spoil Them. August Then Said Because I Want To Be There For My Kids Unlike My Father Was. I Then Said Baby Come Here. So He Came And Laid On My Chest.As I Played In His Hair He Said I just Thought If I Spoil Them They Would Love Me. I Then Kissed August Forehead And Said August You Don't Have To Buy They're Love When They Love You Already. August Then Said How Do You Know? I Then Said One Day I Asked The Kids Why Do You Love Your Dad And Ashlen Said I Love My Daddy Because He Reads Me Bed Time Stories,Gives Me Lots Of Hugs And Kisses,And He Plays With Me And Aiden Basically Said The Same Thing,They Didn't Say One Thing About Because You Buy Them Things Its The Simple Things That Mean A Lot To Them.August Then Said So You're Telling Me I Should Stop Spoiling Them. I Then Said No You Can Spoil Them,but Just Limited It And Its Nothing Wrong With Saying Yes,But Sometimes you Gotta Say No. He Then Said Ok Baby.Then I Gave Him A Kiss. I Then Laughed And Said August Am I The Only Who Realizes That Aiden Has Your Accent And Ashlen Has Mines?August Then Laughed And Said I Noticed That too. So August Got Up And Went In The Bathroom. As He Was In The Bathroom I Just Did A Video Of Myself Since I Was So Bored And Then I Posted It On Instagram. Then I Looked Back And It Was August Right There Standing At The Bathroom Door. I Then Jumped A Little And Said Baby Don't Scare Me Like That.Then He Laughed and Came To Me And We Both Kissed. He Then Said Wanna Join Me in The Shower . I Then Said Ok Baby. He Then Grabbed My Hand And Took Me To The Bathroom.