Errands

Ashley Pov

I Woke Up Around 4:45am To August laying On My Chest . So I Had To Slowly Slip From Under Him. He Then Rolled Over To The Other Side Of The Bed And Continued To Sleep. I Then Got Dressed And Left ,everyone Was Still Sleep. So I Drove To The Graveyard Where My Dad Was. I Then Walked To His Tomb and Laid Flowers Next To It. Then I Sat Next To It. I Then Said "Dad I'm Engaged Now,Aren't You Happy. "Then I Began To Cry And Said" I Kept Your Promise To Stay A Virgin Till Marriage". I Then Wiped My Tears And Said "I Love You Dad. "Then I Got Up And Left. Once I Got In The Car I Began To Cry Some More. Then I Drove To The Diner My Dad And I Use To Go When I Was Younger.Once I Got There The Waiter Came To Me And Said "Is That You Ashley. "I Then Said "Yes Maam. "She Then Said "Aww You Grown Up So Fast. I Remember The First Time You And Your Dad Came Here, You Guys Was Our First Customers. "I Then Said "Yea . "She Then Asked "How is your Dad ?"And I Said "He Died, I Just Left His Graveyard."She Then Said "Im So Sorry Honey "Then She Hugged Me. She Then Asked Me"What can I get for you". I Then Said "I Just Want Some Coffee. "So She Brought Me The Coffee And I Sat There And Drunk The Coffee. I Then Paid And Gave The Waiter Some Extra Money And Hugged Her Then Left And Went Back Home. When I Got Home Everyone Was Still Sleep So I Snuck Back To My Room And Took My Clothes off And Snuck Back In Bed. Right When I Got In Bed August Asked Me "Where you Went?"I Then Told Him "I Went To The Graveyard To See My Dad. "He Then Sat Up And Said "You Didn't Think To Ask Me If I Wanted To Come. "I Then Said "I Just Wanted To Be Alone With My Dad. "He Then Said "Ok"And Went Back To Sleep. I Then Went Back To Sleep.

August And I Woke Up Around 1:00pm So That We Can Look At Some Venues For The Wedding And Reception. When We Got Dressed ,We Went Downstairs Said Bye To Everyone, And Left. At First It Was Hard To Find . Venues. Every Place Had Some Problem With It Until We Made It To This Place Called Barclay Villa. It Was So Nice It was Like A Castle I Loved It I Loved It I Loved It. August Loved It Too So That Was Great. So We Found Our Venue Check ✔️. We Then Went Cake Tasting. Once We Got There The Workers Welcomed Us And We Told Them We Came For Cake Tasting. We Tried All Types Of Cake. I Could Tell August Was Enjoying This. Everything Was Good And It Was So Hard To Choose What Cake We Wanted. August Enjoyed The Red Velvet Cake The Most And I Was Fine With That Because I Loved Red Velvet Cake. So We Chose That. We Got Our Cake Check ✔️.Then We Went Back To The House And My Mom Asked Me "How did Everything Go?" And We Both Said "Great".Then Me And August Kissed And Went Upstairs To My Room. Once We Got In My Room August Closed The Door Behind Him And We Began To Make Out.Then He Tried To Put His Hand In My Shorts. I Then Stopped Him And Said "No No No Wait Till Our Honeymoon. "He Then Frowned And Said "Ok."I Then Gave Him A Kiss. He Then Rolled Over To His Side Of The Bed And We Watched Tv. Then I Said "August! "He Then Said "What Baby."Then I Said "Baby Amaiya,Chaylen,And Kayden Can Be Flower Girls, Armani Can Be The Ring Bearer, My Brother Can Walk Me Down The Aisle. Chris Can Be Your Best Man. Nova Can Be My Maid Of Honor. Then All We Need Is Some Groomsmen And Bridesmaids. Sounds Great Huh". August Then Said "That Sounds Great Baby! "We Then Watched Tv Until We Fell Asleep.