See Ya Later

Ashley Pov

As August And I Was Laying Down He Began To Rub My Stomach And Kiss It. He Then Said "The Months Has Been Going By So Fast You're 8 Months Pregnant. "I Then Said "You Got To Go Tomorrow For The Tour You Should Have Just Went In July Now You Wont Be There For The Birth Of The Baby. "He Then Said "I Know,But I Gotta Do This."He Then Changed The Subject And" Now That Were Having A Girl What Should We Name Her? July,Andee,Aaliyah,Alison". I Then said "How About Ashlen." He Said "I Like That."He Then Gave Me A Kiss And Then My Stomach. He Then Got Up And Began To Pack His Clothes. He Then Asked "Why Is It That You Never Have Weird Cravings. "I Then Laughed And Said "Well At This Point I Want Chicken With Strawberry Syrup On It,But I Know I Can't Eat That So I'm Just Gonna Get Some Strawberries". He Then Laughed And Said "I'll Get You Some Strawberries My Love. "He Ran Downstairs And Got Me Some Strawberries And He Came Back And Fed Them To Me. I Then Gave Him A Kiss And He Then Continued To Pack His Clothes. He Then Said "Are You Prepared For The Baby? "I Then Said "Well We Got The Nursery, Got Some Clothes,Got The Food,Diapers,supplies Yep I Got Everything". He Then Said "Aren't You Gonna Need Someone On Your Side During Birth. "I Then Said "Well Duh,But My Brother Won't Be Able To Make it. "He Then Said "I Can Get Chris He's Not Busy I Think". I Then Said "Well Sure. "So I Called Karrueche and asked If It Was Fine If Chris Was By My Side While I Gave Birth Since August Wouldn't Be Able To. She Said They Weren't Busy And They Would Love To Be There. So I Said Great And We said Our Goodbyes And Hung Up. I Told August And He Said Great.

Today August Had To Go So We Kissed And He Kissed My Stomach And He Left. As He Was Leaving He Said "Bye Ashley And Ashlen."I Then Felt Ashlen Kick. I Then Smiled And Said "August She Kicked! "He Then Ran Back To Me And Said To My Stomach "You Kicked For Daddy Aww ."He Then Kissed My Stomach And He Went Back to The Car. Once He Left I Went Back In The House and Ate A Rice Cake As I Looked At Ashlen's Ultrasound On The Refridgerator. To My Stomach I Said "I Can't Wait Till You Come."