Water Park

Ashley Pov

Once We made It Home we Went To Go Pick Up The Girls. Once We Got There The Girls Ran To me And Gave Me A Hug.Then They Went To August. As They Were Playing With August Their Mother And I Began To Talk. She Asked Me "How was the Honeymoon?"I Then Told Her How It Went And What We Did. I Told Her Everything. Then She Asked Me "Are you and August Planning To Have A Baby."I Then Said "No."She Then Said "What Would You Do If You Ended Up Being Pregnant. "I Sighed And Said "I'll Keep The Baby,Like Its Not Like I Don't Want Babies I'm Just Not Ready I'm Gonna Have To pause My Life."She Then Said "I Understand I Felt The Same Way, But You Would Love Being A Mom Yes There Will Be Some Up And Downs In Being A Mother,But You Will Love It". I Then Said "Yea I Guess. "August Then Said "Baby You Ready To Go."I Then Said "Yea."So We Left Once we Got In The Car The Girls Asked "When Are We Gonna Have A Baby Cousin?". Once They Said That I Looked At August And He was Looking At the Road Trying Not to Smile.I Then Said "Did Uncle August Tell You Girls To Ask Me This". They All Smiled And Kayden Said "Yes". I Looked At August Then Said "Well Maybe Soon"He Then Smiled Big And Said" I Can Deal With Well Maybe Soon". I Then Said"- Y'all Really Want Me To have A Baby Huh. "They All Said" Yea."So Once We Got Home August Gave Them All High-fives As They Went In The House. Then As I Was Getting In The House He Gave Me A Kiss. When We Got In The House I Said "August. "He Then Said "What."With A Straight Face I Went To The Trash Can And Threw The Birth Control away. He Then Smiled Real Big And Ran To Me and Hugged Me as He Gave Me A Lot Of Kisses. I Then Said "Eewww Get Off Me You Pervert. "I Then Laughed And Ran From Him And He Chased Me And Grabbed Me From Behind And We Began To Kiss.I Then Said" I Love You" .He Then Said "I Love You Too. "We Kissed Some More And The Girls Came Back Downstairs And Chaylin Said "Get A Room "And The Girls Laughed. We Then Chased Them And Started Tickling them. Then We Started To Play With Their Dolls As August Was Watching Tv. Then The Girls Got Sleepy So August And I Tucked Them In ,said Prayers,And Gave Them All Kisses. August And I Then Went To Take A Shower And We Did It. Then August Sat Me On The Bathroom Counter And We Did It Some More.We Were Gonna Have A Round Three In Our Bed ,But Kayden Had A Bad Dream. So We Quickly Got Dressed And Let Her In. Then Amaiya And Chaylin Came In Too And Jumped In Bed With Us. Then They Fell Back To Sleep. I Then Told August "Can You Deal With This Trying To Do It ,but You Get Interrupted By Kids Everytime. "He Then Said "I Dont Know Because Right Now I'm Still Horny and I Can't Do Anything About It . "I Laughed And Said "Yep. "I Then Turned To My Side And Went To Sleep And August Did The Same.

Today We Plan On Going To A Water Park. So August Woke Up Before Us And Began To Cook Breakfast For Us. We Then Ate , Got Dressed In Our Bathing Suits,And Went To The Water Park. As We Were At The Water Park People Would Come And Ask For Autographs And Some Would Follow Us And Get On The Rides We Got On. We Didn't Worry Bout Them we Was Just Enjoying Our Time. I Then Went To Get Some Drink For All Of Us and As I Was Ordering I Seen The Boy I Use To Have A Crush On In 10th Grade. His Name Was Keenon Jackson When I Met Him, But He Became A Rapper And Changed His Name To Yg. He Then Said "Aren't You Ashley? "So I Said" yes And You're Keenon. "He Said "Yep Thats Me. "I Then Asked Him "What You Was Doing Here "And He Said "I'm here with my Niece."Then I Said "That's Nice". He Then Said "You Look Fine. "He Then Grabbed Me By My Hips And Said" I Want You To Be Mines". Even though It Felt So Unreal Because The Boy I Use To Like Finally Wants Me. So I Pushed Him Away And Said "I'm Happily Married". He Then Said"Oh You Married Now Thats Nice, But If Things Don't Go Right You Got Me. "I Then Rolled My Eyes And Said"What Makes You Want Me Now I Look The Same Way I Use To When I Was In 10th Grade. "He Then Said "I Don't Know ,You Just Look Sexy Now."I Rolled My Eyes And Said "Whatever". As I Was Getting My Drink He Grabbed My Butt And I Shot Him A Look And He Laughed And Said "You Know You Liked That". Right When I Was About To Cuss Him Out August and Our Nieces Came. He Saw Yg And Said "Wassup Man "As They Dapped. Then August Asked Me "What Was Taking So Long. "I Looked At Yg And Back At August And Said "Oh The Line Was Long. "Then August Said" "Oh."Then I Said" You Know Him?"August Then Said "Yep We Went On Tour Together Before". I Was Then like "Ohh Alright". Then We Got Our Drinks And Left As We Was Leaving Yg Winked At Me. So I Passionately Kissed August Then Looked Back At Yg And Stuck My Tongue Out At Him And We Walked Off To the Tables. we Drunk Our Drinks And We Left. Once We Got In The Car The Girls Instantly Fell asleep. Then We Went Home.