2 men 1 Girl

August Pov

Today Was Family Night And We Were Watching Some Movie,Called Divergent. The Movie Was So Great, But I Didn't Get To Enjoy It Because I Was To Busy Wondering Who Ashley Was Texting To That Made Her Smile. Also Like Every Two Minutes She Would Get An Message,Which Got annoying. She Then Got A Call. She Then Ran Upstairs Into Her Room.She Was In Her Room Talking For Hours. By The End Of The Movie,She Was Still On The Phone. The Kids And I Then Watched Frozen. She Then Came Back Down Around The End Of That Movie. She Then Said "How Did You Like Divergent". I Then Said "It Was Great."Then The Kids Said "Yea."I Then Said "Who Was That that Interrupted Our Family Time? "Ashlen Then Said "Mind Ya Business Daddy."Ashley Then Gave Her A High-Five And Said "Ain't That Right Girl! "I Just side eyed them both.I Then Said "I'm Bout To Go I Got Places To Be."Ashley Then Said "Ok Bye". Ashlen And Aiden hugged And Kissed Me and Said "Bye."Then I Left To Go To Perform At Some Club.

Ashley Pov

Daniel And I Finally Go Out. He Says He's Coming To L.A. To Visit Me Tomorrow. I Can't Wait To See Him. I Surely Hope The Kids Like Him. So I Began To Clean The House. Ashlen Then Began To Help Me Clean As Aiden Watched Tv. After We cleaned We Went To Get Some Chick-fil-a. Then We Went Back Home. The Kids Took Their Baths And Got In Bed. I Then Took A Shower and then Called Daniel. We Talked For Hours Until I Fell Asleep.

Yaay My Baby Is Coming! I Was So Excited To See Daniel. I Would Pace The House Waiting. So I Decided To Text Him.

📱Phone Convo📱

Me-Baeeee When Are You Coming

Bae😍😘- I'll Be There In A Few Minutes,Where Do You Live?

Me-1234 Suns Dr.

Bae- Alright I Can't Wait To See You.

📱End Of Convo📱

I Then Looked Out The Window And Saw Daniel pull Up Onto The Carport. So I Ran Outside Barefooted And When He Got Out The Car,I Jumped On Him And Gave Him A Kiss. He Then Carried Me Into The House. Ashlen Then Saw And Said "Who Is That? "I Then Got Down And Said "Its My Boyfriend Daniel."She Then sized him And Said "Hi My Name Is Ashlen,Like Ashley But An N Not Y."She Then Shook His Hand. He Then Said "Hey Ashlen. "Ashlen Is Such A Social Butterfly Unlike Her Brother,But Sometimes I Wish She Was Like Him. Once Aiden Saw Daniel He Hid Behind Me. So I Had To Speak For Him. I Could Tell Ashlen Likes Him Already. She Then Asked Daniel "Do You Wanna Play With Me. "He Then Said "Sure."She Then Said "Ok So i'm The Princess And You're The Frog. "He Then Said "Ok." They Then Began To play. Now All I Need Is To Know If Aiden Likes Him. So As Daniel And Ashlen Were Playing Aiden and I Sat On The Sofa And Watched.I Then Said "Do You Like Daniel?"He Then Said "No." I Then Said "Why?"He Then Said "He Not Daddy."I Then said "Well Yea He's Not Daddy,But He Makes Me Happy ,You Don't Want Me To Be Sad Right? "He Then Said "no I Want You To Be Happy,But What If He's Mean. "I Then Said "Trust Me He's Nice Just Go Talk To Him". He Then Said "What Do I Say. "I Then Said "Tell Him About Your Spiderman Collection. "So Once Daniel And Ashlen Was Done Playing Aiden Went To Daniel And Said" Hi I'm Aiden And This Is Spiderman". He Then Showed Daniel The toy. They Then Began To Talk About Spiderman. Aiden Then Took Daniel To His Room And Showed Him His Spiderman Collection. They Then Began To Play. So I Decided To Go In My Room. A Few Hours Later Daniel Came In My Room And Jumped In Bed With Me. He Then Laid On My Chest As I Played In His Hair. We Then Watched Tv Until We Fell Asleep.The Next Day He Took All Of Us To Build-a-bear. The Day After We Went To The Toy Store And Went To The Park.

August Pov

Today Was Friday And Ashley Was Coming To Drop The Kids Off. Once They Came It Was Some Dude In The Car In The Driver's Seat And Ashley Was In The Passenger's Seat. The Kids And Her Then Came Out The Car. The Kids Then ran To me And Gave Me a Hug and Went In The House.Ashley Then Handed Me The Stuff And Got Back In The Car and They Left. I Then Went back In The House And The Kids Were Sitting On The Sofa playing With Their Toys. I Then Sat Next To Ashlen. I Then Said "Who Was That Guy In The Car? "She Then said "Daniel."I Then Asked "Who's Daniel?"She Then Said "Mommy's Boyfriend, I Like Him He Got us These Toys And Took Us To Build-a-bear!"She Then Continued To Play With Her Toys. Aiden Then Said "he Cool."I Then Said "Oh".I Then Got Up And Went To My Room.I Then Thought I Never Knew Ashley Would Get Someone Else. Then I Thought This Ni**a Is Trying To Take My Spot.Also For Some Reason I Want Ashley Back.So I Called Ashley ,But She Didn't Answer Her Phone.Ashlen And Aiden Then Came In My Room In Jumped In bed. They Then Handed Me Despicable Me 2. So I Put In The Movie And We Watched It. Ashlen Then Got Tired So She Laid Right Under Me,Just Like Ashley Does.So I Began To Play In Her Hair And She Fell Right To Sleep ,Like Ashley Does. Then Aiden Got Tired So He Crawled Up On Me And Laid Right On My Chest And Fell Asleep. While They Were Sleep I Just Finished Watching The Movie.Once The Movie Was Over I Also Went To Sleep.The Next Day We Went To A Water Park. Then The Day After We Just Chilled At Home. Then Ashley Came To Pick Them Up And The same Man Was In The Car And A Little Boy. After They Left I Just Chilled At Home. Monday I Went To The Studio And Did My Thing And Few Groupies Came And Later On I Brought Two Of Them To My Crib And We Fu**ed. Then I Told Them To Leave And Went To Sleep.Then I Went To The Studio And Came Back Home On Tuesday. Wednesday I Went To Ashley's House For Family Night. I Then Saw The Dudes Car There and Said "Oh Gosh."So Once I Knocked On The Door The Dude Answered. He Then Said "Hey Man You Got Some Good Music. "I Then Said "Umm Thanks. "He Then Said "Welcome,I'm Daniel."We Then Shook Hands. I Then Walked In The House And Then Ashlen And Aiden Came to Me Screaming "Daddy! "I Then Gave Them Hugs And Kisses. I Then Saw a Little Boy Sitting In The Living Room Playing With His Toy. I Then Asked "Daniel Is That Your Son?" He Then Said" Yep, Jr Say Hey. "His Son Then Said "Hey."Ashlen And Aiden Then continued To Play With Him. Ashley Then Came Downstairs. She Looked Gorgeous Her Hair Was Straighten And She Had On I Guess One Of His Shirts. She Then Said "Hey August". I Then Said "Hey Ashley. She Then Smiled A Little And Then went To Play With The Kids.

Ashley's Pov

Family Night Was Actually Alright, But It Was Kind Of Uncomfortable Because While We Was Watching The Croods I Was Cuddling With Daniel And We Were Kissing And I Could Feel August Staring At Me And Daniel.Like Every Time I Checked if He Was Looking He Would Look Away Quickly.Once The Movie Was over August Was Getting Ready To Leave. Ashlen Then Said "Daddy Stay."August was Gonna Say something,but I Cut Him Off And Said "I Believe Your Dad Is Probably Busy."He Then Said "Nope I'm Not At All. "I Then Gave Him A Look And Said "Ugh I Guess He Can Stay". Ashlen And Aiden Then Said "Yaay. "They Then Jumped On August. I Then Looked At Daniel And Said "Ugh."He Then Said "Its Ok."He Then Gave Me A Kiss.I Then Went Upstairs and August Smiled At Me . I Then Rolled My Eyes And Continued To Go Upstairs. Once I Got Upstairs Daniel And Jr Came In My Room And We Watched Adventure Time. I Didn't Know Or Care What August And The Kids Was Doing All I Know By The End Of That Show I Was Knocked Out.Every Night Around 2am I Wake Up To Get Water.Everyone Was Sleep. Once I Was In The Kitchen Drinking Water August Came Downstairs With His Shirt Off.He Then Smiled And Said "Ashley I Know You Still Want Me As Much As I Want You."I Then Rolled My Eyes And Said "Nahh." I Then Continued To Drink My Water He Then Came Close To Me And I Backed Up Into The Counter. He Then Came To Me,I Then Began To Tense Up When He Came Real Close To Me. He Then Kissed Me And I Loosen Up. We Then Kissed,which turned to a 15 second makeout session. I Then Pushed August Away From Me And He Laughed And Said "See Ashley You Still Want Me."I Then Said "No I Don't I'm In A Happy Relationship With Daniel And I Love Him. "August Then gave me a "sure" face And Said "You Don't Love Him, You Like Him. "I Then Whined saying "But I Do Love Him 😩."He Then Said "If You Did You Would Have Pushed Me Before I Even Kissed You."I Then Rolled My Eyes And Put My Cup In The Sink. He Then Grabbed My Wrist And Said" You Know Where Your Heart Belongs. "I Then Said" Yes,Its Crazy How My Heart Belongs To A Man Who Continuously Breaks It."He Then Let Go And Said "I'm Sorry I Love You Ashley. "I Then Said "Its A Little To Late For That Boo."I Then Went Upstairs Into My Room And Laid Back In Bed With Daniel And Jr. I Then Laid There And Thought About How I'm Still In Love With August, But I'm In A Relationship With Daniel And I Love Him Too.... I Think? I Then Laid On Daniel's Chest and Fell Asleep.