Cheater

August Pov

I Felt Bad That I Had To Leave My Pregnant Wife Alone At Home. So I FaceTimed Her. as We Was Talking She Began To Cry. I Then Asked" Whats Wrong Baby?". She Then Said "This Was Another Reason Why I Didn't Want A Baby Because You Wouldn't Be There ."I Then Said "Baby I Am I Promise,I'll Be Back In April Don't Cry Baby. "She Then Wiped Her Tears And Said "Ok".She Then Said" I Gotta Go."So I Then Said "I Love You ."And She Said "We Love You Too. "Then She Hung Up. Then I Went On Stage And Did My Thing. After The Concert I Met This Girl She Wasn't Pretty,But She Wasn't Ugly. I Really Didn't Care Because I Was Horny And I Needed It. So We Did It. Once We Was Finished I Felt Bad And I Was Very Angry With Myself.All I Thought About Was How Am I Gonna Tell Ashley This. She's Gonna Be Very Mad.I Know She's Gonna Be Even More Mad When She Finds Out I Wasn't Drunk. So I Kicked The Girl Out And Just Laid In Bed And Thought Things Out. All I Can Think Was I'm Dead.This Could Ruin My Whole Life. I Can Loose My Happy Life With My Wife And Soon To Be Daughter. That Was Stupid. Then I Get A Call From Ashley. I Was Scared To Answer,But I Answered Anyways.

📞Phone Call📞

Ashley - Hey Husband Who I Love Dearly

Me- Hey You Seem To be In A Good Mood. Why Is That?

Ashley- Because Our Baby Is Due Next Month Which Is Like Next Week Aren't You Happy!

Me-Yea I Am

Ashley- You Seem Sad Whats Wrong

Me-Umm.. I... I Just Miss You

Ashley- Aww Baby I Miss You Too. Oh Baby ,Momma Sheila Bought The Baby The Most Prettiest Dress.

Me- Thats Great Baby Well I'll Talk To You Later , I'm Yours

Ashley- Forever! Love You

Me- Yea Love You Too Bye

📞End of Call📞

I Should Have Told Her . I Was Just Afraid. I Bet I Made Things Worst Oh Gosh. I Might As Well Prepare For The Worst. I Just Sat There And The Driver Then Said "Aren't You Married". I Then Put My Head In My Hands And Said "Yep."He Then Said "Thats None Of My Business "And Continued To Drive. Then I Laid In Bed And Looked At My Screensaver Of Ashley On Our Wedding.