The News

August Pov

Ashley Is Officially My Fiancé. I Never Thought This Day Would Come. I Thought I Would Be Single For The Rest Of My Life. But Ashley Changed It, My Mom Was actually Right About That.So Once The Dinner Was Over We Hugged The Family And Said Goodbye. We Then Got In The Car And Ashley Said "I Love You August". Then I Said "I Love You Too "Then We Began To Make Out. She Then Pulled Away And Said "We Need To Go To My Mom's To Tell Her The News". I Then Said "Ok We Can Go Tomorrow And Stay For The Rest Of The Weekend And Come Back Sunday. "Then She Said "Great "And Gave Me A Kiss. She Then Called Her Mom And Told Her That Her And I Was Coming Down There And To Make Sure Her Brother And Nova Is There. She Then Said Goodbye And Hung Up. The Rest Of The Ride Home Me And Ashley Held Hands.When We Got Home Ashley Began To Pack Me And Her Clothes While I Took A Shower. When She Was Done She Laid In Bed And Watched Tv As She Waited For Me To Finish My Shower. When I Finished She Took A Shower And Then Laid In Bed With Me. She Then Began To Trace My Tattoos. I Knew She Was Getting Tired Because She Would Begin To Trace My Tattoos Slowly And Then Stop and I Would Tap Her Hand And She Would Do It Again. Then She Stopped And I Fell Asleep As She Did Too.

The Next Morning I Woke Up And Ashley Was Still Laid Up Under Me With Her Hand still On My Chest. So I Began To Play With Her Hair And said "Wake Up Baby". She Then Yawned And Said "Ok "As She Hopped Out Of Bed. She Then Went In The Bathroom And Began To Do Her Personal Chores. Then I Came In The Bathroom And Did The Same. Ashley Sat On The Counter As She Put Her Lotion On. She Then Asked Me "What Will Be The Wedding Date?" I Then Said "It Has To Be Soon. "She Then Said "Why? "I Then SaidBecause I Go On Tour In July. "She Then Said" Oh Then Maybe We Can Get Married in June." I Then Said "That's Fine With Me."Then I Gave Her A Kiss. We Then Finished Our Personal Chores, Got Dressed ,And Left For The Airport. As We Got Their We Got In Our Private Jet And Flew To Her Hometown. The Jet Had An Expensive Wine And Strawberries. So We Only Had One Glass Of Red Wine And Ashley Fed The Strawberries To Me As She Ate Some Herself Too. Once We Got To Her Hometown We Got Out The Jet And We Drove To Her Moms House.When We Got There We Knocked On The Door And Armani Opened It And He Said "August! "So I Picked Him Up And Ashley Gave Him A Kiss On the Cheek And He Said "Hey Auntie. "Then We Went In The House And Nova Was Sitting On The Sofa And Ashley's Brother Was Sitting At The Table. So Ashley Ran To Nova And They Hugged And Her Brother And I Dapped. Then Ashley Ran Over To Her Brother And Gave Him A Hug. Then Ashley's Mother Came Down And She Gave Me A Hug Then Ashley A Hug. She Then Said "So Whats The News?"So Ashley Stood By Me And Yelled "Were Getting Married!"As She Showed Them Her Ring. Ashley's Mom And Nova Screamed Saying "Omg!"And They Came To Ashley To See The Ring. Her Mom Then Said "I'm Happy For You Baby "And Nova Said "Yea." Then Ashley's Brother Dapped Me And Said "Congratulations Man". I Then Said "Thanks. "Then Her Brother Said "Congratulations Chubbs." She Then Said "Thank You". Ashley And I Then Sat On The Sofa and Her Mom Asked Us "when do Yal Plan On Getting Married?"And Ashley And I Both Said "In June". She Then Said" Oh Thats In Five Months "Then She Asked "Where The Wedding Gonna Be At. " I then said "We're not Sure Yet,But We'll Talk About It Later On Tonight."Then The Females Went In The Kitchen And It Was Only Ashley's Brother, Armani, And I. Her Brother Then Said I"'m Happy You Decided To Marry Her, But there Are Some Things You Should Know About Ashley So That you Know How To React To It."I Then Said "What Is It? "He Said "Well If You Ever Do Something That Makes Her Angry She's Not Gonna Tell You, Because She Stays To Herself And If She Keeps Holding That Stuff In She's Gonna Blow Up on You One Day. So To Avoid That If You See She Looks Mad At You Ask Her Whats Wrong And Listen To What She Has To Say."I Then Asked Him "What Do You Mean By Blow Up On Me."He Then Said "She Gonna Start Yelling, Tell You All The Stuff You Did To Her That She Been Holding In, And She Gonna Start Hitting You And Her Hits Hurt. "Then I Said "What Do I Do When She Hits Me? "He Said" Well You Can Let Her Hit You Until She Let All Her Anger Out Or You Can Just Hold Her Tight And She Would Stop". I Then Said "Ok." He Then Said "One More Thing On Your Honeymoon Don't Be Quick To Have Sex And Don't Make The First Move,Let Her Make The First Move". I Then Said "Why? "He Then Said "Because She Gonna Feel Like You Only Married Her To Get Sex Duh. "I then said" Oh Thats Understandable."Then The Females Came Back And Ashley Gave Me A Kiss And Handed Me A Plate With Food On It. To Be Honest Ashley's Mom Cooks Like A Black Lady. Maybe Thats Where Ashley Gets Her Cooking Skills From.Ashley Then Sat Next To Me As She Ate Her Fruit. Her Mom Then Smiled At Us And Said "Your Dad Would Have Been Happy To See You Got Engaged. "Then Ashley Blushed As She Said "I Know."After I Finished Eating Me And Ashley Went Up To Her Old Room. She Then Said" I See Mom Changed This To A Guest Room, Its Nice Though. "as I Closed The Door Behind Me I Said "Yea."i Then Said "Where Are We Gonna Get Married? "She Then Said "How Bout Here In North Carolina." I Then Said "Umm I Thought Maybe We Can Do It In My Hometown."She Pouted And Said "But Baby. "I Then Said "Ok Baby ."Then We Started To Unpack Our Clothes. After Unpacking Ashley And I Laid In Bed Watching Tv Until It Was Dinner.Dinner Was Great And I actually Got To See Ashley's Baby Pictures. She Was So Cute And Chubby. Then Armani Said "Look At Auntie Chubbs."We All Began To Laugh And Continued To Talk And Stuff. We Also Played Games. Ashley's Family Is So Fun. After We Finished Me And Ashley Went Upstairs To Her Room. Then I Got My Clothes And Went In The Bathroom To Take A Shower. Then Ashley Came In The Bathroom While I Was In The Shower. She Then Began To Wash The Makeup Off Her Face And Brushed Her Teeth. Once I Got Out The Shower I said"Hand Me The Towel Next To you."She Then Said "Ok "As She Stared At My Lower Body. She Kept Her Eyes On It As She Handed Me The Towel. I laughed And Then Asked Do you Like What You See. "She Then Said "Yea "As She Looked Away. Then She Left The Bathroom. Once I Dried Off I Put On My Clothes And Went Back In The Room. Ashley Was In The Room Laying Down So I Jumped On Her And Laid On Her Chest. Then She Began To Play In My Hair. Then I Ended up Falling Asleep Right There.