Let's Talk

Pov Dipper

It's been amazing since me and Bill started dating, but I've been trying to confront Felix and Anne.

Everytime they see me walking in their direction they run away. I can't talk to them during class because of Voice.

Voice has been giving us a lot of work lately and he seems grumpy. Bill isn't here because he's talking to Beat about something. Star placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Hey what's up? You've been staring was the ground for a while now." Star said.
"It's nothing important." I said.
"Really? You look so serious." Lady Widow said.
"I always look serious when I don't have an expression on my face." I said.
"That's true, but serious something feels wrong." Pyroncia said.
"Nothing is wrong you guys." I said.
"Really?" Eight-ball said.
"Fine something is bothering me, but it's not important enough." I said.
"Does it have to do with your classes?" Paci-fire said.
"Nope." I said.
"Is it the title?" Keyhole said.
"Kind of." I said.
"You got that fair and square." Will said.
"What are you talking about?" Star asked.
"In the music department there are titles for the best of the best." I said.
"Like how Bill is the best pianist." Keyhole said.
"So it's basically just who's the best." Lady Widow said.
"Yeah." I said.
"It's a bigger deal in the music department." Will said.
"Anne was a dick and she cheated her way." Keyhole said.
"I don't have to be in the music department to know that." Lady Widow said.
"She's a bitch." Pyronica said.
"When I was new here she threatened me to hurt me because she thought I was going to still her title." I said.
"That title made her go power crazy." Eight-ball said.
"He did." I said.
"At someone better got it." Paci-fire said.
"I gonna go." I said as I spotted Anne and Felix.
"Where are you going?" Keyhole asked.
"I need to talk to two people that hate me." I said.
"That doesn't sound like a good idea." Will said.
"I just want them to leave me alone, they've been pestering me for a while now." I said.
"Be careful." Star said.

I thought they were going to stop me, but they know me well enough. I heard a soft bark and Night was following me.

I have some type of back up if something goes wrong here. I see them walk into Voice's class room and I got confused.

Since Voice doesn't have a backdoor this was perfect. I walked in his classroom and they both look at me.

"What are you doing here?" Anne groaned.
"Leave before things get ugly." Felix said.
"I wanna talk." I said.
"Bark."
"We don't wanna talk, so leave before we make you." Anne said.
"I'm not leaving until we have a conversation about everything." I said.
"Theirs nothing to talk about." Felix said.
"Bark."
"Shut it dog." Anne said.
"Grrr... "
"There is something to talk about." I said.
"Just leave before someone gets hurt." Felix said.
"I won't leave until I get some answer from the both of you." I said.

They looked at each other and then looked back at me.

"We're not going to give you answer to your stupid little questions, you're just going to waste our time." Anne said.
"Just leave before you get hurt Dipper, we don't want you here." Felix said.
"Like I said, I'm not leaving." I said.

Felix got up and started to walk towards me. Night growled and he turned bigger?

I have to start asking Night what he can do because this was a surprise to me. Night was up to my waist and Felix stepped back.

"What the fuck?" Felix said.
"Thanks Night." I smiled.
"Bark."
"We're gonna need a new bow tie for you." I said.
"Bark."
"I'm not leaving and if you try to hurt me you'll have to talk to Night." I said.
"We have nothing to talk about, just leave us alone." Anne said.
"Yes we do Anne." I said.
"Like what?" She groaned.